Hong Kong Style Noodles: Food Cart Franchise Alternative
This is a food cart franchise alternative by FoodcartLink Services (FCL). Their Hong Kong Style Noodles food cart package is cheaper than the other food cart franchise companies offering the same products. The reason for this is because, unlike those companies, FCL is not a franchising company but rather they sell you the food carts complete with everything you need to run it minus all the recurring fees other companies require you to pay each month.
This particular food cart serves fried noodles with siomai toppings and different sauces. You may also sell other products for added income without any restrictions.
Food Cart Package Fee
This food cart package costs P35,000.
The profit margin that you can expect from this food cart package is around 80%-90%.
Food Cart Package Fee Inclusions
This package will include the following:
- semi-high-end built cart (not collapsible)
- teppanyaki griddle
- electric steamer
- weighing scale
- juice containers
- utensils and wares
- initial inventory
- crew uniform
- video training and operations manual
- costing and pricing
- e-loading business (optional)
Food Cart Package Products
The food cart serves the following products:
- fried noodles with vegetables and different sauces
- siomai toppings (pork, japanese, sharksfin, chicken, or beef)
- gulaman juice
- suggested retail price is around P10-P35 per serving.
cart only (no inclusions) – P22,000
business kit only (no cart) – P12,000
Here are the contact information for FoodcartLink Services (FCL).
Address: FoodcartLink Services, 3/F Rubetan Bldg. (ICC Las Piñas), #88 Alabang-Zapote Rd., Pamplona, Las Piñas City, Philippines. (in front of Tuazon Village)
Their office is open from 9:00 to 5:00pm from Monday to Saturday.
- hongkong style noodles food cart
- noodles food cart business franchise
Latest posts by Gelo (see all)
- How to Franchise Your Business – A Seminar for Aspiring Franchisors, Nov 2014 - October 16, 2014
- How to Invest in the Right Franchise Seminars – Nov and Dec 2014 - October 15, 2014
- Agripreneurs Challenged to Prepare for ASEAN Integration in 2015 - October 15, 2014
FranchiseManila.com is a guide to the franchise business in the Philippines. Though it includes a list of franchising companies, they are not affiliated in any way with the website. If you have any queries regarding a particular company, please contact them directly through any of their contact details listed on their page.