Pinoy Fried Balls is a product of FoodcartLink Services (FCL), a company based here in the Philippines. They sell the food carts plus the equipment only without any franchising or other recurring fees. This is one of the company’s food cart franchise alternatives.
This food cart sells a variety of fried balls on stick. It’s a better alternative to the ones they sell on the street and is cheaper than the other food cart franchise company competitors. They will also allow you to sell other kinds of products without any limitations.
Food Cart Package Fee
This food cart package costs P35,000.
This food cart package has an expected profit margin of about 80%-90%.
Food Cart Package Fee Inclusions
The food cart package includes the following:
- semi-high-end built cart (not collapsible)
- electric deep fryer
- glass display
- juice container
- utensils & wares
- initial inventory
- crew uniform
- video training & operations manual
- costing and pricing
- e-loading business (optional)
Food Cart Package Products
The food cart serves the following products:
- squidball, fishball, kikiam, orlian, siomai, chicken ball, others
- gulaman, red iced tea, and other drinks
- suggested retail price is P12-P29 per serving
- cart only (no inclusions) – P22,000
- business kit only (no cart) – P12,000
Location of Food Cart
The food cart should have no duplicate within a 500 meter radius
Here are the contact information for FoodcartLink Services (FCL).
Address: FoodcartLink Services, 3/F Rubetan Bldg. (ICC Las Piñas), #88 Alabang-Zapote Rd., Pamplona, Las Piñas City, Philippines. (in front of Tuazon Village)
Their office is open from 9:00 to 5:00pm from Monday to Saturday.