Bibingkinitan Franchise is one of the brands of Food Asia Corporation. It was established last 2006 and has grown into one of the leaders in its market in terms of revenues, market share and market presence. To date, it already has over 200 stores spread in the Philippines and its currently branching out to Jakarta, Indonesia.
Bibingkinitan’s main product, as suggested by its name, is the Filipino snack “Bibingka”. Bibingka is a Filipino rice cake that is popularly being sold during the Christmas season, especially right after the “Simbang Gabi” masses.
Together with their soft and moist bibingka, they also serve 100% Barako (Philippine Liberica) Coffee which is known for its full and strong flavor.
Bibingkinitan has proven its success with several awards and citations that were given to them. Among them are the following:
- 2007 Best in Franchise Support – Entrepreneur Philippines Magazine
- 2008 Best in Franchise Support – Entrepreneur Philippines Magazine
- 2008 Fastest-Growing Franchise – Entrepreneur Philippines Magazine
- 2009 Fastest-Growing Franchise – Entrepreneur Philippines Magazine
- 2010 Best in Franchise Support – Entrepreneur Philippines Magazine
- 2010 Fastest-Growing Franchise – Entrepreneur Philippines Magazine
Franchise Package Details
Below are details regarding the Bibingkinitan Franchise.
- Bibingkinitan Franchise fee is P200,000.
- Cost for equipment is around P200,000.
- Estimated cost for renovation and construction is around P300,000 to P500,000 depending on the size of the store.
- Security deposit cost is P100,000.
- Total estimated cost of investment is around P500,000 to P1,500,000.
- Space Requirement is around 20 to 50 square meters.
- Preferred Areas are malls, hospitals, offices, gas stations, free standing roadside areas.
- No royalty fees
- 2% of gross sales for advertising fees.
Below is Food Asia Corporation’s, the company responsible for the Bibingkinitan Franchise, official AVP.
If you’re interested with the Bibingkintan Franchise, contact Food Asia Corporation through any of their contact details below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Telephone No.: (02)846-4646
Fax No.: (02)809-0884
Address: Food Asia Corporation, 2nd Floor UNIOIL Center, Commerce corner Acacia Ave, Madrigal Business Park, Muntinlupa City, 1780, Metro Manila, Philippines
Incoming search terms:
- franchise@foodasia com ph
FranchiseManila.com is a listing of franchise business in the Philippines. Any company listed here is not affiliated in any way with the website. If you have any queries regarding a particular company, please contact them directly through any of their contact details listed on their page.