Smokey’s Franchise is one of the oldest hotdog food cart / kiosk franchise in the Philippines today. It was established in 1982 by Pure Foods Corporation, one of the biggest meat processing companies in the Philippines, as a fast food outlet specializing in hotdog-based food items.
The first Smokey’s outlet opened in November of 1982 in Quad Car Park in Makati City and which was first called Smokey’s Sausage World. It then since has spread its business first in metro manila and in the provinces afterwards.
In 2002, Pure Foods was integrated into San Miguel Corporation which then became San Miguel-Pure Foods Corporation. With the merger of these two big corporations, the Smokey’s Franchise is guaranteed a more stable business opportunity.
Smokey’s menu offers several delicious hotdog and sausage based products that consumers can choose from.
Smokey’s Franchise is a proud member of the Philippine Franchise Association.
Franchise Package Details
The Smokey’s Franchise currently offers two types of franchise packages which are the Food Cart Package and the Food Station Package.
Food Cart Franchise Package
- This is a food cart franchise offering their premium hotdog and sausage sandwiches.
- Minimum space required is 2 -3 square meters.
- Suggested location is at commercial and business districts, cinemas, malls, supermarkets, food courts, hospitals, and other convergence areas.
- Its target market are 22-35 years old individual in the B to C sectors, working class, private and government employees, yuppies and call center employees.
- The products offered in this package are the Smokey’s Hotdog Combinations, Classic Favorites and the Premium Sausages.
- The estimated franchise investment needed is approximately P278,000.00 which also includes the following:
- Initial inventory
- Freezer storage
- Smokey’s Hotdog Bar Cart
Food Station Package
This is a kiosk outlet franchise package which has a dining area and also offers additional products in addition to their Smokey’s premium hotdog and sausage sandwiches.
Minimum space required is 30 square meters.
Suggested location is in commercial and business districts, and in malls and convergence areas.
Its target market is 22 – 35 years old individuals in the A – C sectors, those leading a busy lifestyle, working class, private and government employees, and yuppies and call center employees.
The products offered in this package are the Smokey’s Hotdog Combinations, breakfast, appetizers, pastas, salads, rice meals, and retail packs of premium sausages and dressings.
Estimated Franchise Investment is approximately P700,000. It already includes fees for the franchise, construction, equipment, and initial supplies.
How to Apply for a Smokey’s Franchise
If you are interested in applying for a Smokey’s Franchise, below are the steps:
Interested party should submit a formal letter of intent addressed to Mr. Chito Mallillin, Business Development Manager – Franchise Business, San Miguel Foods Inc. with office address at 17/F JMT Corporate Condominium, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City together with the location map of proposed franchise location.
- Letter can also be sent through any of their email addresses at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- When picking a location for the franchise, the target market should be considered. Suggested location is at hospitals, schools, malls, supermarkets, cinema areas, office canteens and other high traffic areas.
- Upon approval of the location, the following items shall be discussed with the interested party:
- Approval and Clearance to Operate
- Timetable from Equipment Fabrication and Construction to opening.
- The Initial Investment
- Equipment Checklist
- Payment Terms
- Ordering and Delivery Procedures
If you need more information regarding the Smokey’s Franchise, you can contact them through any of the contact details listed below:
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SmokeysPhilippines
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Telephone No: (02)702-JUAN (5826), (02)702-5246, (02)702-5449
Fax No.: (02)637-8172
Address: San Miguel Foods Inc. – Franchising Business, 17/F JMT Corporate Condominium, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
- smokey\s hotdog
- smokey\s franchise
- hot dog food cart franchise philippines
- hot dog franchise philippines
- smokeys company philippines
- smokeys franchise
- smokey s hot dog food carts
- smokeys hotdog price list
- smokeys sandwiches in vito cruz manila
- smokeys hotdog philippines menu
FranchiseManila.com is a guide to the franchise business in the Philippines. Though it includes a list of franchising companies, they are not affiliated in any way with the website. If you have any queries regarding a particular company, please contact them directly through any of their contact details listed on their page.