Brother’s burger is considered one of the more popular burger joints in the Philippines. They are known for their flame-broiled 100% beef burgers, milk shakes, cholesterol-free French fries and other gourmet sandwiches. Sounds expensive? Not really, a burger can range from 75 pesos to 280 pesos and you are guaranteed that you will have a full tummy. Brother’s burger even offers salads for those vegans or for those who are in diet. Though Brother’s burger is affordable, don’t underestimate the quality of meat or their products. Brother’s burger commits to giving a burger that cannot be compared to regular fast food joints.
A Brother’s Burger Franchise will cost around 1,500,000 pesos but you are assured of a full support package.
- Use of name, trademark and proven system
- Pre-opening and opening assistance
- Equipment, fixtures and facilities
- Architectural design and construction
- Detailed franchise operations manual
- Classroom and hands-on training
- Site evaluation and selection assistance
- Marketing and promotional support
- Grand opening assistance
- Initial inventory good for one month
- Access to commissary supplies and products
- Continuing support and development
- Regular field visit and communication
Brother’s burger requires a 100sqm floor area located within malls or places with high foot-traffic commercial areas outside malls like university zones, office buildings or free standing locations.
If you have any inquiry regarding the Brother’s Burger Franchise, you can contact them through any of their contact details below:
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/OfficialBrothersBurger
Phone Nos.: (02)815-0736, (02)812-1514, (02)891-1784
Fax Nos.: (02)893-2775, (02)815-0732
Address: Units 2 & 3 V & O Bldg., Don Bosco St. Pasong Tamo, Makati City, Philippines