FaB Suffrage Inc. mission is to help establish every Filipino who wants to build their own business that is based on good services and quality products to offer. The company’s proven and tested business system paired with top of the line management team has a higher success rate as opposed to the competitors in the Philippines market. It is due to its product development and research facilities as well that set them apart from others. It envisions being one of the most successful if not number one in the country, empowering every Filipino entrepreneur who possesses knowledge in the food industry to become the most successful business owners.
There are 2 options of the franchise process
- Call or text for appointment setting
- Orientation and Food Taste
- Application Form filling up
- Franchise package payment
- Attending of the franchise seminar and crew training program
- Release of the food cart after 2-3 weeks
- Grand opening!
- Download the application form and fill it up
- Email the forms back to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LBC will be the one to deliver contracts to you
- A CD of the franchise seminar and crew training program will be sent across to you
- Release of the food cart after 2-3 weeks
- Grand opening!
Foodcarts Franchise Details
- There is No Drink Restriction (sell any beverage except liquor).
- Carts can be modified with lights, wheels, side tables, and/or additional tarpaulins.
- There are certain equipments that can be converted to LPG such as: Siopao Steamer, and Griller.
- The franchise Location shall be provided for by the franchisee, they must submit a sketch of the proposed site for evaluation and approval purposes.
- FaB Suffrage Inc. has no manpower services, franchisees are responsible in hiring their own crew. However, the company provides free Crew Training (Unlimited, as if your crew resigned they will train the new staff all over again)
- A Franchise Seminar must be attended and finished. Included in the training are: how to conduct food preparation, conduct in selling, sales reporting, inventory control, spoilage, maintenance of equipment and more.
- Terms of Payment would be cash, Check and Credit card basis.
- The company does not charge for delivery of supplies, provided you need to order the minimum requirement for free delivery. In the event that the order does not meet the minimum requirement, you can pick up your products from distributor.
- Location Assistance will be provided in case you have no location in mind for your food cart.
- It is imperative that carts shall be 500 meters away from each other. Otherwise, the application will not be approved due to market protection purposes.
The Cart Concepts
1. Dual: Php 79, 000
Dimsum temple – it is the most saleable concept of the company. The variety of the products offered are unique and delectable such as the following:
Dimsum Temple Products:
Pork Siomai, Beef Siomai ,Japanese Siomai , Chicken siomai , Spring roll, Sharksfin siomai, Dumpling, Asado siopao (Jumbo), Bola-Bola siopao (Jumbo), Asado siopao (Minipao), Bola-Bola siopao (Minipao), Regular Asado pao, Regular Bola bola pao, Bacon & Cheese pao, Hotdog pao , Ham & Cheese pao.
2. 4 in 1 Franchise Php 119,000
Franchisees may choose packages from Snacku House that offers the following products: Siomai, Siopao (Variety of Gulaman, Kikiam, Fishball, Squidball, Chicken balls & Fries & Burger, Hotdog & Fries.
The second one is Rice Atbp. Which offers: Pork Sisig, Beef Sisig & Chicken Sisig, Rice toppings & Silog, Variety of Pizza and Variety of Gulaman.
There is also a lot of packages combination to choose from upon approval of the franchisor.
3. 6 in 1 Franchise Php 139,000
FaB Suffrage Food Services chose 6 products in 1 food cart, the choices are all saleable and will prove to be good combinations.
The first is Food Treat that offers: Siomai, Siopao, Variety of Gulaman, Kikiam, Fishball, Squidball, Chicken balls & Fries, Pizza or Burger, Hotdog & Fries.
Second is Cusina Meals which offers: Siomai, Siopao, Pork Sisig, Beef Sisig & Chicken Sisig, Rice toppings & Silog, Palabok, Lomi, Spaghetti & Pancit Canton and Variety of Gulaman.
Other Franchise Packages
- Special Cart consists of Popping Corn, Gulaman Corner and Star Frappe
- Mall Cart Package for Php 299, 000 – this is a high-end cart located in busy malls for better business opportunity and faster return on investment.
Products to choose From
- Buko Fresh
- Dimsum Temple
- Heaven’s Hamburger
- Gulaman Corner
- Pinoy Hot Balls
- Pizza Delite
- Pinoy Style Noodles
- Popping Corn
- Chow Meals
- Sizzle Sisig
- Sip Fries
- Star Frappe’
Cart Dimensions is standard depending on malls requirement.
Included in Food Carts Franchise are the following
- Trade name and logo use
- 1 Mini High End Cart (6.5 FT X 5 FT X 2.5 FT)
- Heavy Duty Steamer
- Acrylic Juicer with ladle
- Sauce dispenser
- Tong and straw holder
- Sets of Uniform (Apron, Visor, Hairnet, T-shirt)
- Pho 3,000 worth of initial inventory
- Business orientation and Kit (Franchise Seminar, Crew Hands-on Training, Inventory Kit and Concept Manual)
- Franchise Agreement (Notarized)
- After Sales Support
Benefits of Fab Suffrage Inc.
- No royalty fee
- No Renewal fee
- No hidden charges
- No quota
- Return On Investment in 3 to 4 months.
- Offers the lowest price package in the market in terms of cart quality and total inclusions
- The company can deliver the package nationwide
- Ready locations in Manila and nearby provinces to choose from
- We offer popular and all-season products
- The offers are of low start-up capital
- Only quality products provided by reliable suppliers
- 40-60% profit margin
- Very easy to prepare concepts with videos and manuals provided
- We don’t have hidden charges or other fees (except delivery fees depending on location)
- You can start operation in 14-16 business days
- There are ready sales crew you can hire
- Ongoing after sales support
- Foodcart operation tips and advice provided
You may contact FaB Suffrage Inc. at the following details if interested in availing of the franchise:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/FabSuffrageFoodCartFranchise/
Phone Nos.: (02)509-1049
Mobile Nos.: 0915-2828213, 0918-8073575
Address: #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109
Contact Person: Mr. Rhyan M. Viola
Products Offered by Fab Suffrage Inc.
Below is a list of the food cart concepts offered by Fab Suffrage Food Services: