This company first started at Caloocan City Philippines way back in November 2009. The owner’s (Mr. Lembert Benedicto) concept of this business is to simply fulfill a simple childish dream of his, to eat chicken in every meal, which he was not able to experience then. He then wished to serve Lechon to his family and friends and of course, customers. Lembest Lechon prides itself for its scrumptious and flavorful Lechon – a dish that every Filipino family is going crazy for. A faster way to make delicious meals at home, gatherings, or any occasion that calls for it actually. Since Lembest Lechon opened its doors to Lechon eating public, it has gained loyal customers due to the variation of quality products it offers and good customer service as well.
To date, it has more than 10 outlets and looking to share the opportunity of passive income via the Lembest Lechon Franchise. This is a promising business opportunity for those Filipinos who are searching for a lucrative business of their own. A profitable business, that offers reputable brand and best food business experience. The company will open branches to the following areas soon: Malolos, Pulilan, Plaridel in Bulacan, Laguna, Cogeo Gate 1 open, Lipa City, Kawit Cavite open, Pinagbuhatan Pasig, Tondo Manila, Dasma 1 & 2 Cavite and Imus Cavite.
Lembest Lechon’s Products
- Lechon Manok
- Chicken Sisig
- Chicken Combo
- Liempo Combo
- Lechon manok Combo (half of lechon manok and half order of Sisig)
- Liempo Combo (half liempo and half Sisig)
Lembest Lechon Franchise Details
- Php 150,000 for a unit franchise (with the right to use the company’s trade name and operate an outlet)
- Php 350,000 for an area franchise (with the right use the company’s trade name and operate 3 outlets within a year)
The first and most essential step in applying for the franchise is the proposed location inspection. The desired area must prove to be profitable; the company will not allow putting up an outlet in a not so very good location. Just to ensure good partnership revenue is all.
- A confidential application form needs to be filled up from the company’s website. Find it here in this link: http://www.lembestlechon.com/inquiry.html
- Application will be reviewed by the company.
- The applicant will be invited over to discuss the franchise details further.
- Presentation of the Lembest Lechon Franchise Disclosure Information.
- Examination of the proposed area. The area size should be 15 square meters in minimum.
- Execution of the Franchise agreement.
- Staff training will start and outlet will be put up.
- Marketing and pre opening assistance will be provided.
- Grand opening!
In the event that the applicant does not have a location in mind, the company will be able to assist in choosing a good one.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Lembestlechonmanok
Phone No.: (02)330-9089
Mobile Nos.: (Globe)0905-271-6231, (Smart)0908-555-7108
Address: Morning Breeze Subdivision, Caloocan City, Philippines 1400