Lugaw Queen Franchise
Lugaw Queen was established in November 2007 by Sherwin and Beverly Aquino. It was first located in San Pablo City and was initially a small take-out counter that serves plain lugaw for just P10.
Because of the success of the first branch, after just three months, Lugaw Queen opened two more branches in San Pablo City and just before the year ended, they ended up with six branches total. Lugaw Queen continued to expand within Laguna, Lucena in Quezon and in Metro Manila and they grew to 12 branches in just three years.
Today, Lugaw Queen is offering a variety of lugaw recipes unique only to them, not just the plain kind, and all at affordable prices. They are also open 24 hours a day. Among their lugaw products include the Lugaw Plain, Lugaw with Chicharon, Lugaw with Tokwa, Plain with Egg, Lugaw with Siomai, Lugaw with Shanghai, Goto, Lugaw with Atay, Goto with Egg, Lugaw with Chicken, Kalinawan, Special goto with Egg and Chicharon, and Arroz Palabok.
They are a member of the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA).
The Franchise Fee of Lugaw Queen is P150,000.
Total Franchise Investment is around P1,000,000 to P1,500,000 exclusive of tax.
The Franchise Fee is inclusive of the following:
- use of business system, trade name and logo
- pre-opening and start-up assistance
- comprehensive training
- continuing operational support
- operating manual
- discounts on products and supplies
- marketing and promotion assistance
- Term of Agreement is for 3 years and renewable.
- Royalty fee of 3%/month on gross sales paid every 5th day of the following month.
- Proprietary ingredients to be bought only in Lugaw Queen commissary.
- 1% monthly gross sales advertising fund of all franchisees.
- Installation of a POS (point of sale) hardware and subscribed with PLDT SME at P3,200 inclusive of telephone, internet and checkout services per month for proper monitoring of sale and inventory.
For more information regarding Lugaw Queen, you may contact them through any of their contact details below.
Telephone nos.: (049)573-3471, (049)573-3755
Mobile nos.: 0928-462-3092, 0947-195-3123
Address: Marfori Subd. Road 4, Brgy. Silangan, Calauan, Laguna, Philippines
- lugaw queen
- lugaw queen recipe
- lugaw republic
- lugawan business philippines
- lugaw business
- goto franchise
- lugaw queen franchise cost
- lugaw recipe for business
- lugawan franchise
FranchiseManila.com is a guide to the franchise business in the Philippines. Though it includes a list of franchising companies, they are not affiliated in any way with the website. If you have any queries regarding a particular company, please contact them directly through any of their contact details listed on their page.