This Drugstore has first opened its doors to business at Quezon City on August year 1998. Its founder was a former Medical Representative who decided to try her luck in the Pharmaceutical trade, who turned and acquired underperforming drugs into a highly profitable business. It has flourished and got popular since it has first opened. K2Drug now boasts of 11 company owned store and 8 franchise ones. The following products are being carried by K2Drug: Dextrose, Branded and Generic Ampules/Vials, Galenicals, Tablets that are branded, Capsules or Syrups, Generic Drugs (tablets, capsules, powder and syrup form), Medical Supplies, Cosmetics and other personal care products, as well as Milk and others. The company’s mission is to ensure the marketing of quality generic and branded medicines and even medical supplies. Offering the best drugstore service for every Filipino is what it strive to do most.
K2Drug Franchise was developed by FRANCORP Philippines for franchising, as this is the only proven way for rapid expansion. K2Drug’s goal is to open more company owned and franchise drugstores in the future to maximize the assistance it is giving out to Filipinos. The franchise is deemed fit for those entrepreneurs who: know, believe and understand the franchising concept, must not currently own a Drug Store franchise, should have a good customer relation skill, can work hands on and fulltime, greatly motivated to succeed, have high personal standard, have financial capacities to shoulder the franchise expenses, must be willing to work and learn everything that conforms to the K2Drug’s franchise system, and has interest in the business of retail.
The Franchise Package:
- K2Drug trademark name and logo’s right to use
- Advantage of the company’s image
- Evaluation and selection of the site
- Design and layout of outlet store
- Operations manual
- Staff and management training program
- Promotional Assistance
- Pre opening and start up assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Access and pricing privilege (in bulk) to wide selection o quality generic and even branded drugs and medical supplies
- Visits, guidance and continued evaluation support
- Inventory set up, customer and sales management system
K2Drug Franchise fee is Php 300,000 with a royalty fee of 4% of gross sales.
Advantages of the franchise:
- Pricing scheme is very competitive
- Salability of the products (there is a good inventory management and quick turnover of the products being sold)
- Franchisor support can be counted on (the franchisor’s continued assistance and hands on management of the drugstore means cost effective and high profitability)
If you are interested in availing K2Drug Franchise, contact them through the following:
Phone No.: (02)913-7271
Address: K2 Franchise Philippines Corporation, Unit 9, Emerald Commercial Center, J.P. Rizal, Project 4, Quezon City, Philippines