General Nutrition Center (GNC) is the biggest international distributor of health and wellness products, such as: vitamins, minerals, specialty and herbal supplements, sports nutrition and diet products. The company has over 8,000 networks all over and Canada, and more than 50 outlets internationally. For 77 years, it takes pride on what it does from scientific research, product innovation and discovery, up to manufacturing and packaging processes. GNC’s commitment to its customers does not stop right after that, the interactions extends all the way right after the products are bought. The standard GNC has set cannot be looked down into; it demands the truth when it comes to the product labeling, product potency and safety of the ingredients among other things. The company has helped people improve their way of living from the moment it has started up to this very moment.
The company manufactures the following in its state–of–the–art facilities:
- Tablet, soft gel and hard shell delivery forms
- Over 15 Billion units capacity to produce annually
- The capacity to handle plastic and glass bottles is flexible and high speed
- Vita and blister specialty packaging
- Qualified to supply to over 40 countries globally
The company grows daily and is looking for qualified entrepreneurs to support the growth and join the GNC Franchise team. It is encouraging every interested individual who have what it takes in continuing what GNC has started, and explore what the company has to offer!
- The cost varies from country to country but the initial investment would be $ 1,000,000 upwards.
- 10 years will be the initial term of agreement. Additional five years term may be negotiated after completing the first one. Renewal is subject to the franchisor’s current terms and conditions, approval and fees.
- Currently, the Royalty Fee is 5% of the monthly gross sales, exclusive of sales tax and documented.
- An exclusive protected territory will be awarded to the successful franchisee.
- Trainings provided: local in – store training, classroom training and on-site support. Training cost is included in the franchise fee. However, the franchisee should be responsible for the transportation, meals and lodging expenses for employees and themselves during the training.
- To know more about the GNC Franchise details, visit an International staff to be provided a copy of Franchise Agreement.
- Real Estate or selection of area assistance.
- Construction of the store.
- Computer-aided store design and drafting.
- High-quality and low-cost fixtures sourcing.
- Worldwide Order System.
- Inventory management and logistics operating system (Web-enabled)
- Grand Opening Support personnel will assist in the store set-up.
- Comprehensive training program, including in-store and classroom training.
- A field representative will be working with the successful GNC Franchise applicant all throughout the opening of the first store location.
- Accessible Resources and in-field consultations.
- Trainings that are updated regularly, comprehensive manual of day to day operations; provision of product quarterly, and customer-service related training materials and sales too
- Open communications, meetings of the franchise operators with the management all over the world.
- Online support with the franchisor personnel, online access to news, updates and promotions as well as product information, access to ads that can be customized,.
- Advertising, local marketing and promotional materials.
To get started, fill up and submit the online form found in this link: http://www.gncfranchising.com/intl_get_started.asp
Interested in the GNC Franchise, you may get in touch with them through the following:
Websites: gnc.com.ph, www.gncfranchising.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/GNCLiveWell
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Manila Phone Nos.: (02)721-2667, (02)724-7140, (02)836-5878 loc. 9804
Manila Fax No.: (02)721-5940
International Phone Nos.: 1-800-546-2468 (within U.S. only) 00 1-954-491-2866 (Outside US)
Address: 2299 Chino Roces, Pasong Tamo Ext., Makati City, Philippines