This is a food cart franchise alternative, the Silog and Sisig food cart package. It’s a product of FoodcartLink Services, a company based in the Philippines. They don’t offer any franchise products instead the sell you the food cart complete with the equipment and other accessories. You get the same quality products as the other more expensive food cart franchise companies but without the recurring fees thus saving you money.
This particular food cart sells Silog types of meal. Once you buy the food cart, you can start the business in just 2 weeks.
Food Cart Package Fee
This food cart package costs P35,000.
From this food cart, you’ll expect to have a profit margin of around 70%-80%.
Food Cart Package Fee Inclusions
This food cart package includes the following items:
- semi-high-end built cart (not collapsible)
- rice cooker
- electric griddle
- weighing scale
- utensils & wares
- juice container
- initial inventory
- crew uniform
- video training & operations manual
- costing and pricing
- e-loading business (optional)
Food Cart Package Products
The products that are included in this food cart package are the following:
- silog products (meat with fried rice and egg) – tapsilog, tocilog, longsilog, hotsilog, hamsilog, embutido, sisig, etc.
- iced tea, and other drinks that the client may prefer
- suggested retail price is P45 per serving.
- cart only (no inclusions) – P22,000
- business kit only (no cart) – P12,000
Location of Food Cart
This food cart should be located on an area without any duplications within a 500 meters radius.
Here are the contact information for FoodcartLink Services (FCL).
Address: FoodcartLink Services, 3/F Rubetan Bldg. (ICC Las Piñas), #88 Alabang-Zapote Rd., Pamplona, Las Piñas City, Philippines. (in front of Tuazon Village)
Their office is open from 9:00 to 5:00pm from Monday to Saturday.