Ali Khobz Shawarma food cart franchise serves high quality Beef Shawarma, one of the popular Arab street foods, which is definitely one of the popular food cart concepts in the Philippines today.
Ali Khobz Shawarma Franchise Fee
- The Ali Khobz Shawarma Food Cart Franchise Fee costs P10,000.
- It doesn’t have any royalty fee and no marketing or advertising fees.
- Terms of renewal is 3 years.
- Estimated Total Capital Investment is P99,000.
Franchise Package Inclusions
- Basic design booth with lighted signage (2ft x 3ft x 6ft)
- 1 industrial electric griddle
- 3 sauce dispensers
- 3 built-in condiments for vegetables
- 3 heavy duty knives
- 1 glass display for pita bread
- 1 food tong
- 2 sets of uniform
- 3 days training of service crew (how to conduct food preparation, conduct selling, sales reporting and inventory reporting)
- pre-opening and post-opening assistance
- right to use of the trade name and logo
- business orientation for the franchisee including marketing strategies, store operations and manpower handling.
For more information regarding the Ali Khobz Shawarma Franchise, please contact them through any of their contact details listed below:
Telephone No.: (02)359-0214
Mobile No.: 0932-883-4450
Address: G/F The Food Strip, Forum Robinsons, 30 EDSA Corner Pioneer St., Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…