Thai Royale Spa is a collaboration of Filipino husband and wife who share the same passion. It started the business in 2010 and currently boasts of 35 branches and counting. Garnered an award as “Most Family-Oriented Spa in the Philippines”, and “Outstanding Young Lady Entrepreneur and Outstanding Pinoy Achiever”. The couples were trained internationally to continue serving their loyal customers the best international standard of quality services. Thai Royale Spa caters to people who are experiencing tired muscles, body and those who just want to have a relaxing day spent at a spa with a very cool and relaxing ambience, to forget the worries of the past days. Customers of Thai Royale massage experience only the best and luxurious pampering that does not necessarily need to be costly.
Thai Royale Services
- Thai Massage – gives relief from body ailments such as asthma, sprains, migraines, anxiety and even bruises. It also provides relief from psychological tension and promotes sleep.
- Swedish Massage – A holistic approach that promotes focus and balance of the body and mind.
- Back Massage – improves blood circulation and blood flow to the muscles, and flush out toxins as well.
- Foot Massage – reflexology massage (applying pressure in the specific points on feet) promotes wellbeing and health. It relieves pains, alleviates stress and boosts general health.
- Body Scrub Salt Glow – if you want your skin glowing and smooth, this is the best treatment for you. This also increases blood circulation and energizes the body at the same time.
- Microdermabrasion Diamond Peel – exfoliation procedure that uses a mechanical medium.
- Facial + Diamond Peel – an effective and safe method of taking off dead skin cells with the use of diamond tipped machine.
Thai Royale has branches in Metro Manila and nearby provinces such as: Boni Avenue, JP Rizal and Amorsolo in Makati, Pasong Tamo, Aglipay, Tandang Sora, Orani, Balanga, Mariveles and Limay in Bataan, as well as Cabanatuan and San Jose City in Nueva Ecija, Bohol, Cebu, Butuan, Pañaque, Manila, Pasig, Quezon City, Isabela and many more.
Thai Royale Spa Franchise Details
Initial Investment includes:
Franchise Fee: Php350,000
- Site layout
- 2 sets of massage chairs
- 6 units of compact beds
- 6 sets of hot pads
- 4 sets of uniforms
- 4 pcs of reflex stick
- 2 copies of Thai CD music
- Training for the initial batch of Franchisee’s staff
- Business Orientation for franchisees
- Business Systems as well as trade secrets
- Leasehold improvements
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Signage Use
- Licenses, Permits and Registration Fee
Additional Investment depends on the desired location and area.
- Royalty Fee – Php 6,000 (for every 8 beds) + Php 500/bed
- Minimum Area Required – At least 80 square metres
- Franchise term – 5 years
What are the Benefits and Advantages of a Thai Royale Spa Franchise?
- Reputable Brand Recognition
- Possess International Standard of Training (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Site design and construction assistance in selection and evaluation
- Operations support and comprehensive training for Franchisee and staff
- Established Massage Spa business (and successful too)
- Promotional and Marketing Support
- Systematized and Standardized Procedures
- Steady and adequate supply of products
- Continuous training program
- Comprehensive store operational manual
- DOH accreditation
- BFAD approved products
- Regular consultation to help with day-to-day business to ensure long lasting success
Qualifications of a Thai Royale Franchise applicant
- Must be committed, full time and hands-on in the business.
- Financially capable to shoulder the investment capital
- Sole Proprietor or owns 60% of a company or corporation
- Must have successful management track record and people oriented.
- Share the passion with Thai Royale and committed to make the business succeed.
If you have any query regarding the Thai Royale Spa Franchise, contact them through any of their contact details below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/thairoyalespa888
Phone No.: (02)584-8424 (THAI)
Mobile Nos.: 0917-322-5283, 0915-194-8975
Address: Thai Royale Spa (MAIN OFFICE), #615, Ground Floor, Raymond Tower, Boni Avenue, Plainview, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…