This company was started way back in 1940s by brothers who are Optometrist and Optician. They are sons of then senator Don Isabelo de los Reyes. It was first named De Los Reyes Trading and wholesale distributor of frames and lenses when it first opened its door. In 1950, it has expanded its operations in Cebu. Through the years, the company has been taken over by the sons who strived to keep up to date with the latest technology in the industry. They see to it to attend seminars in United States of America and various Asian countries as well to purchase state-of-the-art equipment and to get updated so as not to be left behind in the industry and offer the best services to their customers. Indeed, De Los Reyes Optical boasts to be one of the best in the country with up to date facilities and highly trained personnel and Optometrists.
To date, De Los Reyes Optical has 5 branches that continue to offer wide selection of optical services and equipment. The company’s mission is to provide complete customer satisfaction overall. That is the reason why their products: lenses, frames, contact lenses and solution, eyeglass cases and accessories, come with several free services.
Advantages of De Los Reyes Optical Franchise
- Proven Track Record –the company has served more than a million satisfied customers since it started.
- Reputable Brand Name
- Value-added Services – lifetime free services and tests in purchase of complete eyeglasses.
- Academic Excellence –aside from all being board top notchers, De Los Reyes Optical boasts three family members graduated with honors at every level.
- Accessibility –it has five branches in Cebu that caters to all customer segments
- Competitive Globally –updated state-of-the-art equipment used, regular training programs for personnel (by local and international eye experts), and renovation of all store branches.
- Integrity/Spirituality – family members are very active in Church services and they host charity clinics as well.
- Profitability – De Los Reyes Optical has been making money for over 50 years.
Steps to owning a Delos Reyes Optical Franchise
- Send the company your Biodata, fax it together with a Letter of Intent to:
Dr. Glenn de las Peñas
Dr. Jose Enrique de las Peñas
DE LOS REYES OPTICAL
16-A Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City
Tel. nos.: (032) 233-8711 / 232-1646
- The application will be reviewed by the franchise team.
- The applicant will be invited over to discuss the franchise details.
- Examination and evaluation of the proposed location.
- Execution of the Franchise Agreement.
- Outlet set-up and staff training program will begin at this point.
- Pre-opening and marketing assistance will be provided by the franchisor.
- The Grand Opening!
Delos Reyes Optical Franchise Information
Franchise Fee: Php 400,000.00
- Proprietary Marks and Trade Name
- Approval of the proposed location
- Extensive Training Program (for the Franchisee, Optometrist, Supervisor, and the Sales Staff)
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Daily Operations Manual
- Research and Development Assistant
Initial Term Agreement: 5 years
Total Initial Investment: Php 4, 500, 000
Royalty Fee: 5% of gross sale
Space Requirement: A minimum of 70 square meters
Interested in the De Los Reyes Optical Franchise, contact them through any of the following:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/DelosReyesOptical
Phone Nos.: (032)233-8711, (032)232-1646
Address: De Los Reyes Optical, 16-A Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines