This is another food cart franchise alternative by the company FoodcartLink Services (FCL). Its their Potato Fries food cart package. It’s has the same taste and quality as other more expensive food cart franchise but cheaper. The difference is that they offer this food cart with a low start-up capital and a bigger profit margin.
This food cart serves fried potatoes such as french fries, crisscut, etc. You also have an option to sell other products for greater income.
Food Cart Package Fee
The food cart costs P29,900.
You can expect a profit margin of about 80%-90% from this food cart.
Food Cart Package Fee Inclusions
This food cart package includes the following:
- semi-high-end built cart (not collapsible)
- electric deep fryer
- juice container
- utensils and wares
- initial inventory
- crew uniform
- video training and operations manual
- costing and pricing
- e-loading business (optional)
Food Cart Package Products
This food cart package serves the following:
- potato products – french fries, crisscut, wedges, mojos, hash brown, curls
- iced tea, and other drinks preferred by the client
- suggested retail price is around P15-P39 per serving.
- cart only (no inclusions) – P22,000
- business kit only (no cart) – P11,000
Here are the contact information for FoodcartLink Services (FCL).
Email: [email protected]
Address: FoodcartLink Services, 3/F Rubetan Bldg. (ICC Las Piñas), #88 Alabang-Zapote Rd., Pamplona, Las Piñas City, Philippines. (in front of Tuazon Village)
Their office is open from 9:00 to 5:00pm from Monday to Saturday.
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…