Jo’s Waffle House Food Cart Franchise is a business product offered by JC Franchising Inc., a Philippine based company. Unlike other waffle food cart franchises, Jo’s Waffle House not only serves a variety of waffles but also serves a variety of shakes for a complete meal. Among its waffle products include the fillings cheese, chocoloco, ham, ham and cheese, regular hotdog, chicken hotdog and cheesedog. As for its shakes, consumers may choose among these available flavors – chocolate, cookies and cream, buko pandan, mango, melon, mocha, chocolava, ube, sweet corn, and strawberry.
Images above are from JC Franchising Inc. website
Food Cart Franchise Fee
The fee for Jo’s Waffle House franchise is P128,888.
Food Cart Franchise Inclusions
- use of trade name and logo
- use of business system
- heavy duty equipment and utensils
- six staff uniforms
- free food tasting product worth P1,000
- marketing collaterals (banner and menu tarpaulin, and banner stand)
- comprehensive personnel training
- opening assistance
- operations manual
- notarized franchise contract
- 4 day on-site crew training
- assistance of monitoring officer
Below are the contact information of JC Franchising Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone nos.: (02)889-4773, (02)889-4774, (02)889-4775, (02)889-4776
Mobile no.: 0917-852-3726 or 0917-8JC-FRAN
Address: 1196 Batangas St., San Isidro, Makati City, Philippines