Rai-Rai Ken restaurant used to be a Tea House when it first opened its doors to customers way back in 1993. But through the continued product research and hard work of the chef – owner Mr. Benjamin Garcia, the restaurant is now one of the well renowned casual Japanese Restaurants in the country thanks to his leadership and vision. It has a vast menu selection that keeps developing and adding up as years go by as well as fast expanding number of outlets nationwide. The mission of the company is to continuously serve the customers delightfully appetizing authentic Japanese dishes that do not need to be costly. Among its menu selections are the following: Udon, Ramen, Donburi, Bento, Sushi, salads and Sashimi.
Rai-Rai Ken is open to franchising; entrepreneurs who are interested into venturing in a casual Japanese restaurant business are invited. It has outlets in Metro Manila and Metro Cebu’s leading malls and commercial areas as well.
Rai-Rai Ken Franchise Package:
- Agreement is seven (7) years and is renewable
- Estimated Investment would be Php 4,000,000 to Php 7,000,000
- 5 % of gross sales for Royalty fees
- 2 % of gross sales allocated for Marketing Support Fund
- 2% of gross sales is to be paid for National Advertisement Fund
- 1% of gross sales should be allocated for Local Marketing
- 70 -120 square meters is the minimum space requirement. It must be located in high traffic commercial/residential areas, ground floors of buildings, and should be accessible to pedestrians and motorists.
Rai Rai Ken Franchise fee is Php 1,000,000 (with additional Php 500,000 for each succeeding 100 sq/m).
- Proprietary trade marks
- Right to use the name and logo
- Approval and Evaluation of Proposed Site
- Staff and Franchisee/Manager ComprehensiveTraining
- Operational Manual of Business Operations
- Pre-opening assistance
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Ongoing Guidance and Support
If you are interested in getting the Rai-Rai Ken Franchise, contact through their contact details below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/RairaikenOfficial
Phone Nos.: (02)889-3664, (02)885-7912, (02)536-5002
Fax No.: (02)522-9463, (02)706-5538
Address: 2877 Finlandia St., corner Newton St., Makati City, Philippines
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines