The first restaurant was opened way back in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. The founder of Wendy’s restaurant Dave Thomas’ innovation of something unique and new, was all the customers ever wanted – freshest ingredients and high quality food. In 1970, the restaurant opened up its first pick up window (nowadays called drive through). Three years after the first stored opened, the company has sold its first ever franchise. In 1976, the 500th store has opened. The number of stores doubled after a couple of years, and its 6000th store opened in 2001, only showing that the restaurant is one of the well loved in the world.
The Wendy’s company offers a wide range of fast food menu selection, from Bacon Deluxe, Chicken Wraps, Salads, Boneless Wings, Frosty Shakes, Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty, Baked Potatoes and Deli Sandwiches to French Fries. Kids and adults alike adore the menu, The Wendy’s restaurant offers. Wendy’s restaurants structures and architecture does not only look good, they are innovative, bold and designed to be sleek and contemporary. An image that the company has been on since it has started opening its doors to the customers. The prominent features of the restaurants attract the customer aside from the vast menu selection; fireplaces, inviting seat options, WI-FI, flat screen TVs, and digital menu boards among other things.
Wendy’s Franchise is inviting every qualified entrepreneur who is interested in joining them to continue the best service it has started. In the world, it is the third biggest fast food chain with almost 7,000 store locations to boot. Its main draw is its very own “old fashioned hamburgers” that are square in shape, unlike the common patties of the competitors. Only the freshest ingredients to provide customers and also, its patties are the biggest compared to the other patties in the market.
Wendy’s Franchise cost is US Dollars 250,000 (Liquid Capital). The company charges a royalty fee of 4% derived from all sales. And an additional 4% for the local advertisement allocation as well as national. The company requires its franchisees to be active and hands on in the business, but the franchisee can appoint someone to oversee the business if he/she will be an absentee owner. However, it is very much discouraged by the company. Training for the owner/franchisee and staff is pretty extensive. It could take as much as 6 months including classroom lessons and hands on experience.
What are the benefits?
- The company will appoint a skilled management team to assist in all the preparations and opening of the very first store of the franchisee. But it does not stop there; the team will continue monitoring to ensure the franchise store is keeping up with the company’s standard and quality when it comes to the food being served and customer service as well.
- Marketing, the company will ensure that you are maximizing your potential. The team will start helping out even before the store opens, from the defining of locally competitive menu to identifying key target market opportunities.
- Engineering And Site Development – as soon as the location is selected, the engineering team will assist in the lay out and site developments. Ongoing assistance is offered as well as renovation and other special programs if the need arise.
- The team of supply chains professionals will be assisting in looking for the efficient and safe suppliers that deliver the best quality ingredients in constant manner what the store requires.
- The quality assurance team will be working side by side supply chain team to make sure that all the supplies the store is getting – are of the best quality, safety standards and value.
- The Wendy’s company technology team will ensure that the franchise store is selecting the technology equipment that runs efficiently, tools will be provided to aid in managing labor costs and track food inventory but not limited to that.
Process of Wendy’s Franchise Application:
- Qualification and registration, fill up a form that you will find from this link: http://www.aboutwendys.com/International/Qualifications-and-Process/
- Application – filling out of a complete franchise application form
- Business Plan Development and Discovery Day – the company will invite the qualified applicant to familiarize with the restaurant’s menu and store itself.
- Team Market Visit
- Signing of the agreement
Click this link to begin the process: http://www.aboutwendys.com/International/Application/
Interested in getting a Wendy’s Franchise? Get in touch with them through their contact details below:
Website: www.hamburgers.ph, wendys.com.ph
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/WendysPhilippines
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone Nos.: (02)625-2778, (02)625-2779, (02)625-2788, (02)809-5506 loc. 130
Fax No.: (02)807-2394
Address: Unit 2804, 28th Floor, Ayala FGU Bldg., Ayala Ave., Makati City, Philippines