Bigasanko.com franchise is the brainchild of owner Ramilton James R. Alenton who conceived the idea when he was still living abroad. His aim was to help Filipinos, especially those working abroad like himself, to own a business here in the Philippines and help generate more jobs as well.
Bigasanko.com had its soft opening on July 1, 2011 and officially opened on July 15 the same year. They mainly offer very good quality rice products at very affordable prices.
Along with selling quality rice, a Bigasanko.com franchise also offers several other services including a loading station, bills payment services, money transfers through western union, money changer, airline ticketing, and issuance of NSO documents and passport renewal. A franchiser would already be getting seven businesses in just one franchise package which translates to more income.
Advantages of getting a Bigasanko.com Franchise
- Most Filipinos buy and eat rice everyday, which translates to a wide supply of clients
- A large majority of the population uses pre-paid products, hence a pre-paid loading system would be a good business.
- Families and individuals need to pay multiple bills regularly, Bigasanko.com’s can be a one-stop shop for all their bills payment needs.
- Bigasanko.com is the first and original rice retailer and wholesaler franchise business in the Philippines.
- You’ll sell only supermarket quality rice products which is sold at very affordable prices.
- The business uses commercial rice dispenser and a digital weighing scale for clean and accurate transactions.
- And much more.
How to get a Bigasanko.com Franchise?
- Contact the head office and schedule a franchise orientation.
- Complete and submit all requirements.
- Pay the reservation fee of P20,000.
- Once approved, you’ll be scheduled for training and other business preparations.
Requirements when Applying for a Franchise
- Letter of intent
- Completed Application form which can be downloaded on their website.
- Location map of the proposed site
- Application fee of P20,000 which is deductible from the down payment
- 2 copies of a 2×2 id picture
- Photocopies of valid IDs
- Checking Account for post dated checks
- Credit card, if you want to avail of their 1-5 years easy payment plan
- Signed MOU
If you’d like to learn more about the Bigasanko.com franchise, you may contact them through any of their following contact details below:
Phone No.: (02)463-9042, (02)990-(RICE) 7423, (02)463-9043
Mobile Nos.: 0905-552-8185, 0932-307-2181
Address: 1318-F, G/F Reza Bldg., Quezon Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines