Friends Frank Kenny and Tim Murphy are the founders and co- owners of Jamaican Grill, they opened its door way back in 1994 in Chamorro. 10 years after, the 2nd outlet opened up in Tumon, which became an instant hit with tourists. Only serious food is what the company offers. Jamaican Grill plans expansion to neighbouring countries and invites qualified individuals to share the success with them.
- Appetizers ( Spicy Calypso Steak, Fried Fish with Curry Mayo)
- Burgers (fresh fish fillet, beef or chicken with vegetables and served in freshly grilled onion buns)
- Marinated Boneless Short Ribs
- Caribbean Steak
- Boston Beach Ribs
- Seafood (Steamed local catch, Island Shrimp, Serious Seafood Combo)
- Family Platters
- Jamaican themed, full service casual restaurant
- Décor/Music: colourful, lively and fun upbeat reggae music
- Size- 3,000 square feet approximately
- With seating capacity of 100 + (inside and outside dining spaces)
- Menu – More than 50 Jamaican-inspired menu selections
Jamaican Grill Franchise Cost
- Initial Franchise Fee – $35,000
- Leasehold Improvements – $400,000
- Signage – $175,000
- Lease Deposits (to be negotiated)
- Insurance (to be negotiated)
- Professional Services – $30,000
- Computer Hardware & Software – $30,000
- Pre-Opening Expenses – $30,000
- Small Wares – $15,000
- Pre-Opening Training Expenses – $35,000
- Pre-Opening Promotional Expenses – $20,000
- Opening Working Capital $20,000 – $40,000
Jamaican Grill Franchise Terms
- Initial payment of one-time franchise fee of $35,000
- Payment of royalty fee of 4.5% of gross sales
- Commitment to a franchise term of 10 years
- Site selection upon approval
- Architectural planning and kitchen layout
- Selection of furniture, fixtures & equipment
- Staff training programs
- Staff uniform requirements (for kitchen and service crews)
- Proprietary items purchasing
- On-going marketing programs (and materials)
- Business growth planning
- Complete documentation of the market-tested and proven Jamaican Grill business model
- Full attention and continuous support of the Jamaican Grill owners
- Complete documentation of daily operations , instructions on how to prepare menu step by step
If interested, fill up the online form found in their website and submit it. You will be contacted for further franchise details discussions.
Why will Jamaican Grill Franchise work?
- Jamaican Grill’s concept is still untapped in the Philippines.
- Its flavourful menu offerings (from Guam and Jamaica) fit the Filipinos’ flavour psyche.
- Most of the loyal and return customers of Jamaican Grill are Filipinos.
- Established marketing platform and customer based.
- Strong support structure.
Interested parties may click on this link to apply for a franchise:
If you are interested in getting a Jamaican Grill Franchise, contact them through any of the following below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/JamaicanGrillRestaurants
Email: [email protected]
Phone Nos.: (1-671) 647-1934/5
Fax No.: (1-671) 647- 1936
Address: Airport Industrial Center, Suite 800, 165 Skyline Drive, Tamuning, Guam
Contact them also through U-Franchise:
Email: [email protected]
Phone No.: (02)634-0586, (02)634-3717
Mobile Nos.: 0920-983-0247, 0917-881-6999
Address: Unit 2807 Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas, Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…