Although this simple restaurant is somewhat hidden around Tomas Morato in Quezon City, customers get to know it through word of mouth. Bagoong Club has friendly staffs that greet every diner upon entering the restaurant, indeed dining experience would be very pleasant especially if you get to try the delicious Filipino dishes offered in Bagoong Club Resto. The ambience is perfect for dining in with your family and friends, menu has a wide selection of mouth-watering dishes that are authentic Filipino dishes but modified to perfection by Bagoong Club Resto. Upon arriving, guests will be served crunchy and fresh singkamas with spicy bagoong on the side while waiting for their order to arrive. It is a very nice way to whet your palate to fully enjoy the upcoming tasty meal.
Bagoong Club Resto Menu
- Garlic Chicken Inasal, Garlic Chicken Adobo and other chicken dishes
- Inihaw na Pusit na Binusog sa Bopis, Inihaw na Tuna Belly, Ensaladang Cilantro sa Ginulat na Tilapia, Crispy Hito, Tinapambutido and other unique and delicious seafood dishes
- Ginataang Hubad na Kuhol, Balut Adobo
- Pansit Adobo, Pansit Inasal
- Sinampalukang Manok, Sinigang na Salmon Belly sa Miso at Bagoong, Sinigang na Hipon sa Kamias at Kamatis
- Pusit Sisig with Crispy Tokwa,
- Binagoongan Specials – Grilled Pork, Crispy Pata, Crispy Pork, Tadyang
- Bicol Express na Camto, Sizzling Litid at Tenga, Mechadong Morcon
- Menudong Bagnet, Liemponillo, Dinakdakang Lechon, Crispy Pata and Lechon Kawali
- Delicious rice varieties like: Sisig Paella, Binagoongan rice, Seafood rice etc.
Bagoong Club Resto also serves desserts like Leche Flan, Ice Cream, Turones de Sorbetes, Fruit Platter as well as alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages to finish off a hearty meal.
Bagoong Club Resto’s mission is to continue to serve and be known globally as the top Filipino restaurant choice.
Bagoong Club Franchise Information
Franchise Fee – Php 600,000
- Proprietary marks and Trade Name Use
- Proposed location evaluation and approval
- Training Program for Franchisee, Supervisor, Kitchen and Service Crew (including chefs)
- Procurement program
- Pre and grand opening assistance
- Daily operations manual
- Research & Development Assistance
Bagoong Club Franchise Term – 6 years
Royalty Fee – 4% of gross sales
Total initial Investment – Php 4,200,000
Minimum space requirement – 200 square metres
What are the Steps to Own this Franchise?
- From this link: http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/bagoong/franchise.php Fill up the confidential questionnaire, fax it to Bagoong Club in the Fax number found at the end of this article (together with a letter of intent).
- The application will be reviewed by the franchisor.
- An invitation will be received, for the discussion of the franchise details.
- The franchisee’s proposed site will be evaluated.
- If approved, the Bagoong Club Franchise Agreement will be executed at this point.
- Set up of the outlet will start as well as the training program for the franchisee and the required staff.
- Pre-opening and marketing assistance will be provided by the franchise team of Bagoong Club Resto.
- Grand opening of the franchised outlet.
If you need more information regarding the Bagoong Club Resto Franchise, you may contact them through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Email: [email protected]
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines