Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa claims to be the cleanest and hygienic nail salon and spa in the country nowadays. It is the newest addition to the huge number of salon and spa in the Philippines. What makes Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa different from the rest? The staffs are friendly and accommodating; they make the loyal patrons feel at home and make the experience all worthwhile. The therapists are well trained and experienced and provide satisfying service to Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa customers. The company goes beyond the body needs, it extends to the mind and soul as it has a very relaxing ambience and soothing music that add up to the relaxation and total pampering.
Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa offers services for both male and female customers from all walks of life. Also, you can hold special events in your life such as: baby and bridal showers, mini birthday parties, promotion celebration, work meetings, and more. Since 2008 when it first started, it has expanded to several branches in SM Sta Rosa, Cash & Carry Mall, Robinson’s Metro East, SM Megamall, and Marquee Mall way up Northern Philippines.
Nailaholics Services Offered
- Hand Care (Serene Island Manicure, Sea Crest French Manicure, Crystal Sand Hand Spa, Nature’s Haven Spa Manicure, Nail Extension, Nail Art and Embellishment, Arty-Fishal Nails)
- Foot Care (Palm Beach Pedicure, Water Drift Spa Pedicure, Atlantic Sea Moist Paraffin Pedicure, Sea Splash Pedicure Polish Change)
- Hand and Foot Care Combo combined with Seaweed Wrap
- Eyelash Perm, Extension, Threading
- Foot Spa and Massage Therapy
- Foot Reflexology
- Pebble Beach Back Massage
- Long Beach Full Body Massage
- Waxing (Eyebrows, Underarm, Brazil, French, Face, Arms, Legs, Stomach, Back and Chest)
Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa Franchise Information
Franchise Fee – Php 500,000
- Trade name and proprietary marks use
- Site evaluation and approval
- Training program for the franchisee and required staff
- Procurement program
- Marketing assistance
- Pre and grand opening assistance
- Operations manual
- Research and development
Franchise term – 5 years
Capital requirements – Php 2, 500, 000
Continuation fee – Php 15,000/month (or P1,500 per service station)
Minimum space requirement – 30 square metres
Steps to own a Nailaholics Franchise
- Send a letter of intent together with the filled up confidential questionnaire to be found on this link: http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/nailaholics/franchise.php to receive a franchise kit.
- The franchise application will be reviewed.
- An invitation will be received from the franchisor for the further discussion of the franchise details.
- Evaluation and approval of the desired location.
- Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa Franchise Agreement execution.
- Training program will start as well as the set-up of the outlet.
- Pre-opening and marketing support will be received.
- Grand opening of the franchised outlet!
Interested in a Nailaholics Franchise? Contact them below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/nailaholics
Twitter Page: twitter.com/nailaholicslove
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Email: [email protected]
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…