Pinkberry is a well renowned global brand that reinvented yogurt from simple and plain to exciting, flavourful yogurt that everybody loves. The company focuses in providing the world with its fresh, only the best quality of yogurt that is craveable and refreshing. Pinkberry’s innovative yogurt products first started way back in 2005 and since it opened its doors, it has been quite a journey. Due to its great tasting and best quality products and good customer service, it has built an army of loyal customers from all over United States of America all throughout other countries. It continues to grow locally and internationally through franchising. Currently, Pinkberry has 250 stores all over the states and in 19 countries namely: Canada, Bahrain, Dominican Republic, Egypt, India, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Venezuela. Branches in the Philippines are located in: Makati City (Green Belt 5 and Rockwell), SM Megamall, Alabang Town Center, and SM Aura in Taguig.
Pinkberry Franchise offers some nice opportunities for qualified candidates, it boasts of its highly experienced and dedicated team in assisting and training the franchisees. Pinkberry’s successful stores are located in airports, kiosks, and busy malls among other strategic locations. A strong franchise system is what the company provides its franchisees. Interested entrepreneurs who have a passion for the brand are invited to submit an application to get more information on how to become a franchisee.
- Frozen Yogurt
- A la Mode (a taste of warm apple pie topped with cinnamon crumble)
- Blood Orange (features citrus fruits)
- Butter Pecan
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Cookies & Cream
- Green Tea
- Hot Chocolate
- Key Lime
- Lychee, Mango, Peach, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, Tangerine, Watermelon
- Greek Yogurt
- Take Home
- Waffle Cookie
- Summer Collection 2014 (classic banana split with chocolate sauce topped with raspberry and whipped cream, marshmallow crème, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, topped with graham crackers and chocolate hazelnut yogurt, and frozen tart yogurt – crushed watermelon combo)
Catering options are available, be it a corporate party or business meeting to simple house parties. It is customizable, the host and guests just need to mix and match yogurts with fruits and favourite toppings.
- Full Service – Pinkberry serves the host and guests like they do in the stores.
- Drop Off – Pinkberry creates the favourite yogurt mix and leave the rest to the host and guests.
- Pick Up – this is best for last minute small parties or gatherings.
Pinkberry requires 48 hours’ notice for full service and drop-off. Minimum orders vary by market.
Go to this link to fill up an application form and get to know about the franchise more: http://www.pinkberry.com/franchise-application
Pinkberry Franchise Criteria
The company is looking for single unit operators and Area Developers who have proven leadership and executive skills, sufficient net worth to shoulder the investment capital and a passion for the Pinkberry reputable brand.
Selection criteria include
- Financial Capability
- Minimum Liquidity – USD 200,000
- Minimum Net worth – USD 400,000
- Ability to obtain credit
The franchise applicant must have a person on their team with operational management experience or proven executive leadership skills. The Operations Director must be highly experienced in operations and must have a history of customer service and quality store management. Also, he/she must also reside within the desired market. The location selection must be done by the franchise applicant, subject to evaluation and approval of the franchisor.
- An Area Manager assigned to each franchisee to assist in training and operations
- Brand name use
- Design and layout
- Real Estate training upon signing
- Training program for key employees including Director of Operations and General Managers)
- License Fee – USD 35,000
- Royalty Fee – 6% of gross sales
- National Marketing Fee – 2% of gross sales
- Local advertising spend – 2% of gross sales
Agreement Term – 10 years (with a 10 year renewal)
Steps to own a Pinkberry Franchise
- Submit the application form to receive a detailed franchise information.
- Pinkberry will contact the applicant if appropriate.
- A Franchise Disclosure Agreement will be sent out to qualified candidates.
If you’re interested with a Pinkberry Franchise, contact them through any of their contact details listed below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/PinkberryPhilippines
Phone No.: (02)896-2755
Fax No.: (02)895-2747
Address: Swirly Goodness Philippines, Inc, G/F Urban Building, 405 Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Philippines