There are times that we crave for something that’s grilled. Chicken is a good example of these cravings. We just love the feeling of the meat’s juices oozing inside our mouth from our first bite until the last. Pair that with hot and steaming rice and the mere thought is enough to make anyone’s tummy rumble.
It was way back in August 2004 when a restaurant owner from Bacolod City offered to the public the legendary inasal from his hometown by opening the first Bacolod Chk-N-Bbq House Franchise in Robinsons Metro East located in Pasig City. The original recipes were passed on from his parents who where one of the first to introduce Chicken Inasal in Metro Manila when they opened their first branch in 1985 at Sucat, Parañaque.
They’re well renowned for the food that they have on their menu. Some of these are:
- Thigh/Drumstick Cut
- Breast/Wing Cut
- Chicken Wings
- Chicken Liver
- Chicken Tail
- Chicken Gizzard
- Pork BBQ
- Pork Spareribs
- Tuna Belly
- Sizzling Pusit
- Sizzling Chicken Wings
- Tuna Sisig
- Pork Sisig
- Chicken Sisig
- Boneless Bangus
- Crispy Pata
- Lechon Kawali
- Mixed Seafoods
- Chicken Bopis
- Crispy Crablets
A lot of people are franchising a Bacolod Chk-N-Bbq House Franchise nowadays. It’s not surprising either. The market has always been there for authentic grilled chicken and one can never fail in acquiring one. Here are some steps on how to own your own outlet.
- Send your Confidential Questionnaire together with your Letter of Intent to:
The Business Devt Manager, Bacolod Chk-n-BBQ House, 20 Lilac St Hacienda Heights, Marikina City, Metro Manila, PHILIPPINES
- They will review your application
- You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
- Your proposed location will be examined.
- The Franchise Agreement will be executed.
- Outlet set-up and staff training will commence
- They will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance
- Grand Opening!
Some information about the franchise
The Franchise Fee is P600,000.00
- It includes:
- Use of Trade Name and Proprietary Marks
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee, Supervisor, Crew
- Procurement Program
- Marketing Assistance
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual
- Research and Development
- Initial Term lasts for 6 years
- Renewal Term is 5 years
- Capital Requirement needed is P4M
- Royalty Fee is 6% of gross sales
- Required Space is a minimum of 100 square meters
Be a part of the Bacolod Chk-n-bbq House Franchise now!
You may contact them at:
Phone Nos.: (02)934-4017, (02)948-5326
Fax No: (02)948-5326
Mobile Nos.: 0920-923-9870, 0922-892-9692
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…