Masterhouse Dimsum is a product of FoodcartLink Services (FCL), a company based here in the Philippines. It is not a franchising system and hence does not require any franchising fee or other recurring fees. It is one of the company’s food cart franchise alternatives wherein they sell you the food cart plus the equipment to run the business, with warranties, without having any other commitments with them.
This food cart sells dimsum products such as siopao and siomai. They will allow you to sell any other products without restrictions.
Food Cart Package Fee
This food cart package costs P35,000.
Expected profit margin for this package is around 80%-90%.
Food Cart Package Fee Inclusions
The package fee includes the following items below:
- semi-high-end built cart (not collapsible)
- glass type electric steamer (4 layers)
- heavy duty heater
- juice container
- utensils & wares
- initial inventory
- crew uniform
- operations manual
- costing and pricing
- e-loading business (optional)
Food Cart Package Products
This food cart package serves the following products:
- siopao – asado, bola-bola and mini-pao
- siomai – pork, japanese, sharksfin, chicken, and beef
- gulaman juice
- suggested retail price is around P10 – P28 per serving
- cart only (no inclusions) – P22,000
- business kit only (no cart) – P11,000
Location of Food Cart
The food cart should have no duplicate within a 500 meter radius.
Here are the contact information for FoodcartLink Services (FCL).
Address: FoodcartLink Services, 3/F Rubetan Bldg. (ICC Las Piñas), #88 Alabang-Zapote Rd., Pamplona, Las Piñas City, Philippines. (in front of Tuazon Village)
Their office is open from 9:00 to 5:00pm from Monday to Saturday.