The Banana Experience, a Philippine based company, that sells and promotes an all-banana based deserts which includes their famous Frozen Bananas. The company actually started by another name, “The Turon Experience”, back in 2007 where the founder already is selling an all-banana deserts like the Banana Fritters or “Turon” and Fried Bananas or “Banana Cue”, which are far from the new concept and what they are currently serving. He first experienced the Frozen Banana when he made a trip to the USA, which he decided will be the main product of his company.
In 2009, “The Turon Experience” was changed to “The Banana Experience” and since then, they’ve started a new concept in banana deserts. Their current line of products include their Frozen Banana, Banana Split in a Cup, Saba con Hielo, Jungle Smoothies, and the Honey-Dipped Banana Chips.
Their franchising system was developed by Francorp International Franchising Corp., and they are also a proud member of the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA).
Above is an image of their first menu when it first opened in 2009. (image taken from http://keicontreras.wordpress.com)
Food Cart Franchise Fee
The Banana Experience total franchise fee package is P300,000 (vat exclusive). This includes the franchise fee of P100,000 and the package inclusions that cost a minimum of P200,000 which will vary depending on the cart, and kiosk / counter design.
Food Cart Franchise Inclusions
The franchise package includes the following:
- exclusive themed high-end food cart
- store equipment
- store supplies
- initial product and packaging inventory
- complete service crew uniforms
- right to use “The Banana Experience (TBE)” corporate identity and trademark
- use of TBE business model
- site evaluation assistance
- extensive franchise training and support
- pre-opening and grand opening support
- use of comprehensive operations manual
- marketing and advertising support
- continuous product research and development
- business mentoring and consultancy
Total capital investment may vary from P350,000 to P500,000 which will depend on various factors such as the store area and location, lease terms and others.
- royalty fee of 2%
- local advertising fee of 1%
- system-wide advertising fee of 1%
The Banana Experience Contact Details
Telephone no.: (02)553-2181
Fax no.: (02)553-3384
Email: [email protected]
Address: A800 Palace St., Tropical Palace Resort Hotel, BF International, Las Piñas City, Philippines