Eh ‘Di Balls! Food Cart business started in 2010 by business partners TJ Javier and Ron Sta. Ana. Friends since high school days, the two partners have wanted to put up an F & B business since then. Eh ‘di balls!, a play on the English word “edibles”, also connotes the idea of their business in Tagalog. Their business serves a variety of Filipino street food fried balls. They also serve Japanese takoyaki balls. All their food products are served with their special home-made and unique sauces which gives them a very distinct taste that is only available in an Eh ‘di balls! food cart.
Eh ‘di balls! is open for franchising. Their franchising system was developed with the help of RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. They are also a member of the Filipino International Franchise Association (FIFA).
Eh Di Balls! Food Cart Franchise Fee
The Eh ‘Di Balls Franchise Fee costs P175,000.
Franchise Fee Inclusions
Below are the Eh ‘Di Balls franchise inclusions:
- use of trade name and proprietary marks
- site approval
- training for franchisee and sales staff
- procurement program
- food cart including:
- 2 takoyaki pans
- 2 single stove
- 1 pot
- necessary utensils
- 3 sets of uniforms
- marketing collaterals
- opening assistance
- operations manual
- research and development
Franchise Term – 5 years
Royalty Fee – P200 per day
Required space – minimum of 4 square meters
How To Own A Eh ‘Di Balls! Franchise
- Fill up the confidential questionnaire together with your letter of intent and send to the RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. Office.
- They will review your application.
- You will then be invited to discuss the franchise details.
- Your proposed location will be examined.
- The Franchise Agreement will be executed.
- Outlet set-up and staff training will begin.
- They will provide a pre-opening and marketing assistance.
- Your Grand Opening.
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Email: [email protected]
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…