Cookie Chef Food Cart Franchise, a business that started in Mindanao, offers a variety of oatmeal cookies at affordable prices.
Oatmeal is considered as a healthy food and offering it as a tasty cookie snack would become a better alternative to the junk food snacks that most people eat nowadays.
Cookie Chef is ideal inside malls, schools, food courts, supermarkets, office buildings, terminals, and other areas with high foot traffic.
They are currently expanding their outlets through franchising. Their franchising system was developed with the help of RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. and they are also a member of the Filipino International Franchise Association (FIFA).
Cookie Chef Food Cart Franchise Information
The Franchise fee of Cookie Chef is P199,000.
This includes the following:
- use of trade name and proprietary marks
- site approval
- training for franchisee and staff
- procurement program
- opening assistance
- operations manual
- research and development
- food cart
- initial supply
- staff uniforms
There is no Royalty Fee.
Initial Term of 5 years.
Minimum space required is 4 square meters.
Steps To Own A Cookie Chef Franchise
- Fill up the confidential questionnaire and together with your letter of intent, sent it to the RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. Office.
- They will then evaluate your application.
- They will do a preliminary interview and discussion of the Franchise details.
- Site approval.
- When location gets approved, the signing of the Franchise Agreement and payment of Franchise Fee will follow.
- Set-up of the outlet.
- Training begins
- Receiving of opening assistance
- Grand opening.
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…