Magic Siomai Station started in 2009 and as its name suggests, serves the popular Chinese dish, siomai, as its main product. They pride themselves of creating hotel quality taste food products that they are offering to consumer markets A, B, C, and D.
To date, Magic Siomai franchise has currently over 250 outlets. Together with their tasty pork siomai, they also serve Japanese siomai, sharksfin siomai, wanton siomai, Japanese gyoza dumpling and Chinese lumpiang shanghai.
They were awarded the Philippines Gold Brand on June 12, 2012.
Magic Siomai Franchise Fee
The Complete Magic Siomai Franchise business package is P180,000. They do offer promo packages with discounted prices from time to time which they announce on their website.
The Magic Siomai Franchise package includes:
- 1 unit Magic Siomai Station Food Cart
- 1 unit 7 cu. ft. chest freezer
- 1 stainless steel siomai steamer
- 1 plastic juice container
- 1 set kitchen wares and plastic wares
- 1 juice ladle
- 1 kitchen knife
- 1 chopping board
- 2 pcs. sauce bottles
- 1 food tong
- 1 tissue dispenser
- 1 styro box
- stainless steel tray
- initial food and paper products worth P10,000
- all siomai variants (Japanese, sharksfin, gyoza, dumplings, pork, wanton, and lumpia shanghai)
- special siomai sauce
- chili garlic sauce
- gulaman syrup
- gulaman powder
- mineral water
- styro tray
- sando bags
- take out sauce plastic
- plastic gloves
- plastic cups 12 oz.
- crew uniforms
- 4 pcs. magic siomai polo-shirt
- 2 pcs. magic siomai sunvisor
- cleaning supplies
- plastic trash can
- plastic broom
- dust pan
- liquid soap
- 2 pcs. towel
How to Apply for a Magic Siomai Station Franchise
- Here are the steps to apply for a Magic Siomai station franchise:
- Look for your own outlet location.
- if inside a mall, acquire an award notice or lease proposal before Magic Siomai evaluates the site.
- if in a busy street, terminal, school or campus, you must have a verbal or written agreement with the leasor that the location will be leased by you before Magic Siomai evaluates the site.
- Call the office and schedule an evaluation.
- Once approved, submit a 50% deposit to begin construction of the food cart.
- Business operation meeting.
- Orientation and training of crew.
- Signing of the Franchise Agreement.
- Pay full fee upon deliver of the food cart.
- Contract is for three (3) years and renewable for one year with no renewal fee.
- No royalty fee
- No hidden charges
- No monthly dues
If you need more information regarding the franchise package of Magic Siomai Station Food Cart, you may contact them through any of the details below:
Pasig Office Telephone No.: (02)393-4435
Pasig Office Mobile Nos.: 0999-997-0543, 0922-853-6513, 0917-579-4309
Cebu Office Mobile Nos.: 0915-837-8300, 0922-889-9442
Davao Office Mobile Nos.: 0942-147-3318, 0926-111-0372
Cagayan de Oro Office Mobile No.: 0906-856-7832
Pasig Office Address: #35, F. Legaspi St., Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…