Purao Noodle Station started with the idea of serving fast food meals for people on the go. In this face paced time, they want to be one of those food vendors that can offer people fast prepared foods that are both nutritious and affordable.
Purao Noodle Station offers a variety of pansit and noodle meals that are served fast and all at affordable prices. The noodles and pansit include the pansit habhab – a Lucban, Quezon specialty that is served with a topping of pechay and lechon kawali, pansit luglog – a Liliw, Laguna pansit which is served with tinapa and kamias, Hong Kong stir fried noodles – served with chicken dumplings and a variety of sauces, and crispy fried noodles – a Macau specialty served with sweet and sour sauce and shublig longganisa.
Purao Noodle Station Franchise Fee
Purao Noodle Station franchise fee costs P99,000.
The franchise package includes:
- use of trade name and proprietary marks
- site approval
- construction supervision
- training for franchisee, supervisor, service and kitchen crew
- procurement program
- marketing assistance
- opening assistance
- operational manual
- research and development
- food cart
How to Apply For A Franchise
These are the steps to get a franchise of Purao Noodle Station:
- Send your bio-data together with your letter of intent to the RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. office.
- The Purao management will evaluate the application.
- They will then do a preliminary interview, with discussions on the franchise details.
- Approval of site.
- When site gets approved, franchise agreement shall be signed and franchise fee collected.
- Set-up of franchise outlet.
- Training of Franchisee and Crew
- Opening Assistance
- Outlet Grand Opening
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…