Another franchise handled by Francorp – the country’s leading franchising consultant, Farmacia ni Dok franchise is now quickly becoming one of the most trusted medical franchises in the Philippines by selling budget friendly medicines for people who need affordable drugs.
They make it clear that they are open to providing Filipinos quality and value-for-money products by accepting franchising applicants. As a member of 3 of the biggest franchise associations in the Philippines (Philippine Franchise Association, Association of Filipino Franchisers Associated and Filipino International Franchisers Incorporated) the Farmacia ni Dok franchise is sure to be a legitimate and stable investment for potential franchisees.
They offer 3 different franchise packages – the Standard Franchise Package, Premium Franchise Package and the 3-in-1 Master Franchise Package.
For the Standard Franchise Package, Farmacia ni Dok offers an initial investment of 399,000 pesos which includes the initial inventory package with all generic food supplements and galenicials. However, the franchisee may opt to upgrade franchise package later on.
The Premium Package includes everything in the Standard Package except that it also includes additional branded and natural supplements. The investment for the Premium Franchise Package starts at 699,000 pesos.
The investment for the 3-in-1 Master Franchise Package starts at 1,999,000 pesos which includes 3 premium franchise packages which can be paid on a staggered basis.
Franchise benefits include the following:
- Right to use trademark, name and logo
- Site evaluation assistance
- Store design and construction assistance
- Documentation and business assistance
- Comprehensive franchise operations manual
- Start-up and pre-opening assistance
- Extensive training on pharmacy retailing, business management, store operations, customer service and personal development
- Complete POS and BIR-complaint accounting system for a hassle free business
- Grand opening, advertising and marketing support
- Continuous supply not only for generics and branded medicines but also of proven and potential natural and herbal medicines
- Lower prices compared to other generic pharmacies
- Higher profit margins or mark ups
- Personalized services
- Ongoing business guidance and consultations
- Pre-opening and post opening marketing assistance
- Assistance in staff hiring and selection
- Continuous pharmacy and training program
- Well monitored delivery of quality products
- Realistic setting of sales objectives
- Marketing support in terms of sales strategies, plans, activities and materials
- Continuous product development
- Periodic store evaluation and compliance
Farmacia ni Dok has one of the lowest franchise fee at 99,000 pesos, a great bargain as others charge as much as triple of theirs. The franchise fee covers the cost of pre-opening and start up assistance, initial training and other support and business development services. This has a renewable initial term of 5 years and an additional two 5 year terms, total of 15 years. The franchise has a royalty fee of 2,500 pesos for standard packages and 3,000 pesos for premium packages which is to be paid every 30th of the month, supported by post-dated check for 1 year from the date of soft opening or store opening, whichever comes first.
In choosing the location of a Farmacia ni Dok Franchise, the following should be considered: it should be visible in main roads, near commercial or highly dense residential areas, space should have a minimum requirement of 15 square meters for a the Standard Franchise Package and 20 square meters for the Premium Franchise Package.
Here are the requirements for application for Farmacia ni Dok Franchise:
- Submit letter of intent
- Vicinity or location map of proposed site
- Filled-out franchisee pre-qualification form
- Resume with colored ID
For more information about the Farmacia ni Dok franchise, you may contact them through any of their contact details below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/farmacianidokinc
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone No.: (02)234-5361, (02)661-7640
Fax No.: (02)234-2623, (02)470-2831
Mobile No.: 0917-542-9570
Address: #970 E.Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Barangay Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City, Philippines