This company is the pioneer in the Test – Based Review program for UP, Ateneo, and Dela Salle College admission tests. Its students have registered the highest passing percentage as years go by. This is due to the company’s hard working management and staff, who keep finding ways to improve the services, materials and systems they offer to ensure they are providing the best service the country has to offer. It all started in 1995, since then it has aimed to provide its students only the highest quality service they deserved. Ahead Tutorial and Review continue to partnering with dedicated entrepreneurs who share the same passion with the company, passion for the importance of education in life.
An applicant need not be a licensed educator to be able to qualify as a franchisee. However, Ahead Tutorial and Review believes that the applicants should have a strong background in education, management, sales, and marketing as well. The company offers: Academic Tutorials, One on One Tutorial, Home School Support, College Entrance Test, Enrichment Classes, Language Courses, and Review programs. Ahead Tutorial and Review believes that education is the best investment of all!
What Does Ahead Tutorial and Review Do?
- Develops Systems and Procedures
- Producing High Quality Learning Materials for Students
- Establishing its Own Brand and Customer Loyalty
- Hiring and Training Competent People
How to apply for an Ahead Tutorial and Review Franchise:
- Search for the perfect location, it should be near the residential areas where there are A and B clientele, schools, churches, malls. The environment should be clean, safe, accessible by public transports, must have ample parking lot space, and it should be 40 to 120 square meters.
- Complete the initial requirements such as: franchise information sheet, application form, letter of intent to be sent to: email@example.com
Php 1,500,000 is the franchise investment cost. After evaluation, a fee of Php 20,000 will be charged as a non – refundable reservation fee. The franchisee will need to cough up 30% of the Franchise fee upon submission of the documents, wherein the reservation fee of Php 20,000 will be deducted from. After evaluation of the submitted documents, an orientation will follow. At this point, the franchisee will be given market study forms, and franchise suitability test. The remaining balance will be paid a week before the grand opening of the center.
Ahead Franchise Package:
- Exclusive training program for the franchisee or manager
- Operations Manual
- Design and Center Layout
- Hiring and Training of Initial Staff and Tutors
- Enpay – (enrollment and payment system) database management
- Enpay System Technical Support
- Smart Reading Training Course
- Mind Mapping Training Course
- Ahead’s proven system
- Trade Name
- Brand Awareness
- Educational Materials
- Initial Marketing Collaterals
- Calling Cards and ID Design
The franchisee’s center will be included in Ahead Tutorial and Review website and other online marketing activities; including mention in billboards, flyers, tarps, brochures, and other print ads. The company will charge the franchisee of 10% from gross sales as royalty fee, it should be paid monthly and 2% derived from sales allocated to market support fund.
As of today, there are 5 Ahead Tutorial and Review Franchise, located in Manila, Alabang, Batangas, Baliuag and Dagupan. The franchisees have recovered their investment in one year but the company is giving it 2 years to be on the safe side. A good business provided it will be handled and controlled well by the franchisee/manager and staff.
- Start up assistance
- Comprehensive training program
- Availability to address issues, answer queries and resolve problems
- Local marketing
- Physically Less Taxing
- Being mentally and psychologically stimulated
- A business with minimal risk
- Service to humanity
Interested with the Ahead Franchise? Contact them through any of their contact details below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone No.: (02)426-0034 to 36
Fax No.: (02)920-2900
Mobile No.: 0917-891-1187
Address: 2/F Mansi Building, 337 Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Philippines