The quality products this food cart offer are made from the finest quality ingredients, freshly cooked and seasoned to suit the ever discerning palates of the Filipino loyal patrons who love Chinese street food, dimsum and snacks to name a few. Chong Sheng’s concept is to mainly cater to the customers who are into dimsum varieties it offer. The affordability and the delectable selections can compete to the fast rising food cart businesses nowadays. This is the reason why Chong Seng is one of the leading in this kind of business industry. It cannot afford to compromise the products and service it offers to the patrons to keep them on top. Once you taste Chong Sheng’s products, you will not be able to forget them, the tendency is to keep coming for more! Chong Sheng is envisioning to multiply its network through the help of franchising. Its aim is to reach out to the ever growing number of patrons who crave for its products nationwide.
Join Chong Sheng food cart business if you are an entrepreneur who has a real passion for the food industry, hard working. Willing and able to comply to the company’s franchise terms and want a brand name that is profitable and reputable at the same time. Chong Sheng’s main goal is to continue providing affordable, consistent in quality dimsum products to every customer. This food cart has established its name in the industry due to its competitive products in terms of taste and quality as well as the affordability that is why it is proven a good business investment.
Chong Sheng Menu
- Shark’s fin Dumpling
- Kikiam, Kikiam Rice, Lumpiang Shanghai
- Pork Siomai, Fish Siomai
Each of these can be served with rice, all at very affordable prices.
What are the steps to own Chong Sheng Franchise?
- The interested applicant must fill out the confidential questionnaire from this link: http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/chongsheng/franchise.php
- Submit the letter of content together with preferred site.
- A preliminary interview will be conducted by the Chong Sheng Management, and the franchise details will be discussed further.
- The Franchise Disclosure Information will be presented.
- The proposed location will be examined
- If the proposed site is approved, the applicant will now sign the Chong Sheng Franchise Agreement and pays the franchise fee as well.
- The new outlet will be set up.
- The required staff of the new outlet and the franchisee will be undergoing the necessary training program.
- A representative of Chong Sheng will come by to provide the franchisee opening assistance.
- Chong Sheng franchised outlet launching!
- Php 150,000 – Franchise Fee
Inclusive of the following:
- Use of proprietary marks and trade name
- Location evaluation and approval
- Franchisee, and required Staff members Training Program
- Opening Assistance
- Manual of day to Day operations
- Development and Research
Initial Chong Sheng Franchise Term is 5 years, and the minimum space requirement would be 4 square meters. Return On Investment will be discussed during the interview with Chong Sheng management, it depends on the various factors such as the following: visibility of the food cart (it is best to find a location that has a high pedestrian traffic like churches, schools, residential area, supermarkets, malls and other commercial areas), overall sales, customer service play a big part too, and ability of the manager or franchisee in handling the expenses.
If you’re interested with the Chong Sheng Food Cart Franchise, you may contact them through any of their contact details below:
Phone No.: (02)342-8688
Telefax No.: (02)353-5780
Address: Ellen Zhao Asher’s Dumpling House, Rm 309 Alvarado St., Binondo, Metro Manila, Philippines
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…