Dimsum Diner is a brainchild of a young couple, Bryan and Czarina Lim. The first branch was opened at Ilustre St., Davao City, in December 5, 2000. The restaurant opened its 2nd branch in less than a year. Since then it has started growing, no way but up! It has opened 8 more branches in Mindanao area in just a short period of half a decade. This restaurant is well renowned for its oriental setting, homey ambience that no one could resist. The noticeable Western touch on its services is undeniable. The concept of Dimsum Diner is combined a couple types of restaurants: fine dining Chinese restaurant and fast food dim sum house, which everyone goes crazy for! The company is aiming to be one of the leading restaurants in the Philippines. Which is not difficult to achieve, as they serve excellent quality of authentic dim sum dishes and Chinese as well, paired with good customer service and really affordable price, always a sure hit! Joining Dimsum Diner will ensure a good business and a financially rewarding investment. Meeting the customers’ total satisfaction when it comes to the food they are offering and service they provide; are the main goal of Dimsum Diner. Indeed, this is a very realistic objective as customers’ trusts and loyalties are gained this way.
- Dimsum Diner Power Breakfast Meal (consists of danggit, tocino, ham, longganisa, egg and fried rice)
- Chinese Breakfast Meal
- Tsinoy Breakfast Meal
- Selection of Ham, Tocino, Danggit or Longganisa Breakfast Meal
Rice Toppings (served in a bowl)
- Tao Si Fish Rice
- Beef Brisket Rice
- Asado Rice
- Chicken Black Mushroom Rice
- Pork Spare Ribs Rice
- Beef Ampalaya, Beef Steak, Humba Rice and a lot more!
- Dim Sum Platter
- Fried Shark’s fin Dumpling
- Lumpiang Shanghai
- Beef Strips with Pork Intestine Congee
- Century Egg Congee
- Spicy Pork Noodles
- Beef Wonton Noodles
- Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet
- Spicy Honey Chicken
- Salt and Pepper Riblets
- Beef Terderloin Steak Chinese Style
And a whole lot more of delectable dishes!
Dimsum Diner Franchise Package:
- Trade Name use and Proprietary Marks
- Site Evaluation and Approval
- Supervision of Outlet Construction
- Franchisee, Supervisors, Cooks, Crewmembers Training
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Procurement Program
- Marketing Assistance
- Post Opening Assistance for One Week
- Operations Manual
- Development and Research
Cost of Investment:
- (Within Mindanao Area) – Php 3,500,000 for a 100-120 square meters rented space.
Inclusive of Dimsum Diner Franchise fee:
- Equipments, furniture and fixtures
- Cost of renovation
- Electricity connection requirements
- Water connection requirements (government fees and requirements are excluded)
Franchise investment outside Mindanao will be discussed further on a case to case basis. Franchise will be responsible for the pre-operating expenses (board and lodging, and transportation) of Yumchay Ventures Corporation representative if the Franchise outlet is outside Mindanao area.
Dimsum Diner Franchise Application Procedure:
- Fill in the questionnaire and send or fax together with the letter of intent to: Mrs. Czarina Y. Lim
14-B Lapu-lapu St., Agdao
Davao City 8000
- The questionnaire will be evaluated.
- The applicant will be invited and will have a meeting with a DImsum Diner representative for the further discussion of the franchise details, in Davao Central office.
- The desired site will be evaluated.
- A draft of the Franchise Agreement will be handed over.
- Site inspection.
- Once the location is approved, signing of the Agreement will follow.
- Franchise Fee Payment.
- Supervisors, Cooks, Food Servers and Franchisee training program.
- Setting up of the outlet.
- Receipt of the pre operations assistance.
- Grand opening of the Dimsum Diner Franchise outlet.
Interested in getting a Dimsum Diner Franchise? Contact them below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/dimsumdinerdvo
Email: [email protected]
Fax Nos.: (082)224-494
Address: DIMSUM DINER, 14-B Lapu-lapu St., Agdao, Davao City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…