Five years ago, Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar started serving affordable sushi and other Japanese dishes to the customers. What is so unique in this restaurant is that, it offers maki, sushi, and siomai in bilao platters which is very ideal for group of people for small and even big parties if you did not have time to prepare for enough food, or simply wanted to have your party or gatherings Japanese inspired. The customers keep coming back for more as the orders are freshly made every time, aside from the health benefits of Japanese food. Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar is envisioning to lead the sushi bars I the Philippines through exploring the world of franchising. Since it will have a larger market spread out in the country, the new outlets will be highly visible and placed strategically in leading malls, near school, churches and residential area or anywhere there is high foot traffic.
This well renowned sushi bar serves only the affordably priced sushi and best tasting at the same time. The dishes are ensured to be made from the finest ingredients only, prepared in the highest production standards that meet the customers’ needs. Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar has expanded to 5 branches in Metro Manila as well as in Cavite City since it has been established a few years back.
Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar Menu:
- Mix Sushi, Maki, Sashimi, and Siomai in bilao for group
- Chapchae in bilao good for 10 – 25 people
- Kani (Half and Pure)
- Tekka Maki
- Ebi Sushi
- Mango Nata Sago for Dessert
Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar Franchise Information:
- Franchise Fee is Php 250,000
The Inclusions of the Franchise are the following:
- Use of the trade name and proprietary marks
- Evaluation and approval of the location
- Franchisee and Staff Training Program
- Procurement program
- Assistance in Outlet Opening
- Development and Research
- Operations manual on loan
Initial term: 5 years
Capital Requirement: minimum of Php 700,000
Continuation Fee: P5,000 per month
Required space: minimum of 15 square meters
Steps to own Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar Franchise
- Filling up of the confidential questionnaire to be found and downloaded from this link: http://grynwasabi.com/index.php?option=com_jotloader&view=categories&cid=1_86fdbb04fb966f42f79e7bcd00d29f8d&Itemid=141
Complete it and send together with the letter of intent to this address:
GRYN WASABI FOOD INC.#423 Real St. Alabang – Zapote Rd. Las Pinas City
- The franchise application will be reviewed by Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar.
- The applicant will be invited over for the discussion of the franchise details.
- Franchise Disclosure Information presentation upon approval of the applicant.
- Examination and evaluation of the proposed location.
- Execution of the franchise agreement if the desired location passed the evaluation.
- Staff and franchisee training program will start while the outlet is being set up.
- Marketing and pre-opening assistance will be provided.
- Grand Opening of the new franchised outlet!
The franchise applicants must be hard working, business oriented and must have the passion for the food industry, and a successful professional track record is an advantage. The success of the franchise outlets depends on the capabilities of the franchisee, hard work, determination and willingness to take the challenges of managing the business, this could mean being hands on in overseeing the outlet. The franchisee is responsible for scouting for his own location; it should be near commercial areas with high pedestrian traffic for best business opportunity. The franchisee can use the franchisor’s recommended contractor or use his own but this will be subject to approval. The franchised outlet’s designs and layout must be of the same standard and layout of Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar.
All of the expenses must be shouldered by the franchisee as well as acquiring permits, professional fees and other incidental costs. Investment recovery depends on a lot of factors such as: sales, total investment, the ability of the franchisee to manage the outlet and expenses as well. This will be discussed further upon the interview and meeting with the franchisor.
A representative of the company will be sent, to provide assistance in pre opening and also in the first week of the grand opening and operations to ensure that the standard of Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar is met and practiced. The reason of the training program is that, the company will not afford to compromise the quality of food and services the Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar Franchise will provide the customers. So it is a must for the franchisee and staff to complete the training intended for this purpose. After the franchise fees are paid, it will take about 30-45 days for the facility to be ready for operations.
Interested in getting a Gryn Wasabi Sushi Bar Franchise? Call them through their contact details below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Sushidelivery.ph
Email: [email protected]
Mobile No.: 0932-847-4733
Tel No.: (02)579-3748
Address: GRYN WASABI FOOD INC., #423 Real St. Alabang – Zapote Rd. Las Pinas City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…