This store specializes, imports and distributes frozen processed foods, one of the leading and most trusted brands in the Philippines. The products Wei Wei Cold Store offer, are specially designed to meet the demands of the different patrons of the food industry. It was established in 1996, and started only as a retail store, local and small that used to caters to consumers on small quantity basis. Thanks to the hard work and never ending effort to succeed of the people who handle it, it has grown to a bigger one that is able to supply the needs of hotels and restaurants after a while. To date, its progress is unstoppable; it imports their quality frozen goods to the following countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore and Australia. Way back in 2008, it has penetrated the major groceries and supermarkets like SM Supermarket, Puregold, Walter Mart and Rustans, successfully!
Wei Wei Cold Store’s secret to success is the maintaining the quality of the products it is offering to the market, keeping their products up to date with the fast evolving technology and making the frozen foods healthy and delicious at the same time. The advantages of a Wei Wei Cold Store Franchise are the strong retail support, innovative marketing strategies, and good relationship with the customers. Wei Wei’s promise to itself and consumers, are to maintain the highest quality of products and providing good value for money are the best things the business could ever need!
Wei Wei’s Cold Store Products:
- Fresh Frozen Pack Balls (sea foods and meat balls)
- Soup Base
Steps to own a Wei Wei Cold Store Franchise
- Fill up the confidential questionnaire from this link: http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/weiwei/franchise.php
- Send it to the address you will find in the contact details together with the letter of intent.
- Wei Wei will review the application.
- The franchisee will be invited for further discussion of the franchise details.
- Presentation of the Wei Wei Cold Store Franchise Disclosure Information follows if the application is approved.
- Location approval.
- Execution of the Franchise Agreement.
- Setting up of the outlet and training of the staff will start at this point.
- Pre opening and marketing assistance will be provided.
- Grand opening of the outlet.
Wei Wei Franchise Details:
- Php 200,000 Franchise Fee
- Use of the trade name and proprietary marks
- Approval of the site
- Franchisee and staff Training Program
- Procurement Program
- Marketing Assistance
- Opening Assistance
- Manual of daily operations (on loan)
- Development and Research
The initial term will be for 5 years, and the capital requirement is Php 1,200,000. Wei Wei is not charging for Royalty Fees. And the required minimum space for the outlet is 30 square meters.
If you are interested in getting a Wei Wei Franchise, contact them through the following below:
Website: www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/weiwei, http://asyong.bravehost.com/new%20webs/weiwei
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/WeiWeiColdStore
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Nos.: 0925-500-1121, 0919-991-5818
Address: Wei Wei Cold Store, 732 T Alonzo St., Sta. Cruz Manila, Philippines (near Arranque Market)
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Email: [email protected]
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…