This franchise is made available for interested and qualified entrepreneurs by B.Y.O.B. CORPORATION (The franchising arm of The Cravings Group). In Cravings Group, the treatment it is giving its customers is tremendous! The company believes that the customers must be the 1st, last and always in its priority. The customers being the lifeblood of every company, deserved to be treated like royalties, and satisfied every desire. Due to this philosophy, the company has grown rapidly and became a big group of successful establishments such as: The Coffee Beanery, The Orange Place, Center for Culinary Arts-Manila and Cravings Restaurant & Bakeshop.
Coffee Beanery Menu
- CB Originals – Café Carmel®, Mocha Cream, Iced Fudge Ripple®
- Espresso Perfecto Beverages – Espresso, Cappuccino, Caffѐ Latte, Caffѐ Mocha, White Chocolate Mocha, Frappalattes
- CB Signature Smoothies and Other Beverages Offered – Chai Chiller, Chai Latte Hot or Iced, CB Hot Cocoa, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Assorted Fruit Smoothie Flavors and Joe-on-the Go
- Sandwiches – Smoked Premium Ham and Egg, Three-Cheese Bagel, Breakfast V’egg-io Sandwich
- Toasted Signature Sandwiches – Swiss & Cheddar Melt Vegge, Cheddar Jack Stacker, Cool Grilled Chicken Ranchero
- Wraps – Chicken Cordon Bleu, Uptown Tuna, Caesar Turkey, Buffalo Chicken
- Kids’ Sandwiches – Ham & Cheese, Turkey & Cheese, Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Salad Specialties
Items such as coffee, tea, gifts and accessories are also available at some select stores.
Coffee Beanery Franchise Benefits
- Business name and trade mark use
- Proven business system utilization
- High quality menus and food service
- Profitable business venture
- Low Franchise Fee
- Brand credibility
- Reputable name recognition
- Location assistance( in selection and evaluation)
- Training for franchisee and staff (Barista)
- Pre-Opening assistance
- Grand Opening assistance
- On-Going assistance to ensure smooth sailing operation
- Effective Field Service
- Marketing and promotional support
- On-going operational support
- Procurement Program
- Operations Manual
What are the Steps in Owning a Coffee Beanery Franchise?
- To request for a Franchise Kit, contact the following telephone numbers: (02) 912-2946 or 912-2973.
- Submit a Letter of Intent.
- Fill up the Confidential Questionnaire from this link: http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/cravings/index.htm
- Fax 2 and 3.
- Evaluation of the submitted papers.
- The qualified candidate will be invited over for the discussion of the Franchise Details.
- A sample of the Franchise Agreement will be received.
- The franchisor will evaluate the proposed site.
- Once approved, next step will be the signing of the Franchise Agreement and payment of the agreed Franchise Fee.
- Set- up of the outlet.
- Training of the franchisee and staff.
- Pre–opening activities assistance.
- Grand Opening of the franchised outlet!
Coffee Beanery Franchise Information
- Minimum Space Requirement – 40 square meters
- Franchise Fee – Php 500,000
- Franchise Agreement – 7 years (renewable)
- Training program for Franchisee and 1 Barista
- Total Outlet Investment – Php 1,300,000 (estimated)
- Expected ROI – 3 years
- Royalty Fee – 5 % of gross sales
- Advertisement – 2% of gross sales for National Advertisement Fund and 1% for Local Store Marketing
If you’re interested in getting a Coffee Beanery Franchise, you may contact RK Franchise Consultancy through their contact details below:
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Email: rk[email protected]
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Searching for more related posts? Check out our article about reliable and cost-efficient software for coffee shops.
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…