Chicken Charlie was introduced in the Philippines in 2010, as the first in terms of double-fried chicken. Inspired by American and Korean fried chicken, the Filipino people who have the passion for fried chickens instantly loved the idea. Its lip-smacking taste is something to look forward to all the time, be it with your family or friends. Enjoying this good dish has been somewhat a culture for Filipino people. Before 2012 ends, Chicken Charlie has opened 16 stores. It only proved that the company is well loved and built an army of loyal patrons in the country. Currently, Chicken Charlie has branches in: Banawe, EastWood, SM Cubao, Malate, Bonifacio Global City, Makati Avenue, SM City Calamba, Gaisano Mall in Davao, Gaisano Mall in Tagum, and IT Park in Cebu City.
In Chicken Charlie, great tasting quality food does not necessarily be costly. The company believes in getting your money’s worth that is why the prices of the menu it offers are reasonable. This is one of the reasons why the customers keep coming back for more. The food Chicken Charlie serves are cooked right after ordered, so they are always fresh and best tasting at all times, an unforgettable dining experience indeed.
Chicken Charlie Menu
- Chicken Wings (choice of 6/8/10 pieces)
- Combo (Drumsticks/Wings)
- Drumstick (choice of 6/8/10)
- Fries / Wedges / Pickled / Cheese Sticks / Rice / Charlie’s Greens
- Value Meal (Charlie’s Bowl)
- Drinks and Desserts
Chicken Charlie Franchise Details
Franchise Fee – Php 550,000
Fee is inclusive of the following
- Proprietary Marks and Use of Trade Name
- Proposed site evaluation and approval
- Training program for franchisee and required staff
- Procurement Program
- Pre and Grand Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research and Development Support
- Daily operations manual
- On-going support
Total Capital Requirement – Php 3,500,000
Initial Chicken Charlie Franchise Agreement – 5 years
Royalty Fee: 5% of gross sales
Minimum space required – must be at least 60 square metres, preferably located strategically in busy malls, areas with high foot and vehicle traffic count for better business opportunity and fast Return-On-Investment.
- Go to this link: www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/chickencharlie/franchise.php. And fill up the application form and send it to the details below (include a letter of intent).
- Chicken Charlie will review the application received.
- The franchise candidate will be invited over for the discussion of the franchise details.
- Presentation of the Chicken Charlie Franchise Disclosure Information.
- Evaluation and approval of the proposed location.
- Execution of the franchise agreement.
- Set-up of the outlet and commencement of the training program for required employees and franchisee.
- Pre-opening and marketing support from the franchise team.
- Chicken Charlie new franchised outlet grand opening!
If interested in availing the franchise, you may contact them at the following details:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/chickencharliephilippines
Phone No.: (02)753-8755
Mobile No.: 0917-855-0971
Address: Chicken Charlie, 14 R. Pascual St., Brgy. Tibagan, San Juan City, Philippines
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines