It is an individualized systematic program that helps children in nurturing their capabilities using a proven and tested method of teaching. Regardless of age and school grade, children are learning based on their own pace. Math and English are the focus of this learning facility, but it does not only teach children in academics aspect; Eye Level also help children build their self-confidence, develop their analytical and critical skills as well as their learning interest. Philippines has branches of the Eye Level at the following: Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Brgy. San Isidro, Angono, Rizal, Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City, Bacolod City, Batangas City, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Bel-Air, Makati City , BF Homes, Paranaque, Bocaue, Bulacan, Maybunga, Pasig City, Cabanatuan City, Cabuyao, Cebu – Banilad, Dagupan City, and Davao City among many others.
Eye Level Programs
- Math – through small steps approach, students can improve their problem solving skills up to the advanced concepts and applications.
- Play Math – designed for early pre – schoolers which prepare them and provide a good foundation for life-long maths.
- English – this program provides students’ enhancement in reading, writing, speaking, and skills of the English language.
- English Sparks – a program that mainly focuses on the common syntax patterns and situational vocabulary to enhance children’s fundamental English language skills.
- Korean – a program that provides personalized learning at everyone’s level of literacy.
- Chinese – a systematic program that helps children in learning reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in Chinese language.
What makes Eye Level Different from the Rest?
- The multi-unit availability
- Protected territories
- Superior Product
Eye Level Franchise Prospect
- All learning and administration materials are supplied.
- An extensive training program is provided – a 7 day training before the opening. The following are learned during the training: principles of the Eye Level program, marketing of their Eye Level learning center, The Eye Level ERP System (Enterprise Resource Planning), Math and English Curriculum, Learning center operations, diagnostic testing and parent consulting and a whole lot more.
- On-going support is provided – this includes but not limited to the following: proprietary study materials, marketing subsidies, promotional tools and materials, continued training to keep the franchisee up to date, and field consultant support.
$ 50,000 – $ 100,000 (Initial Investment) – varies depending on the size, leasehold improvements, locations, and other variables. The minimum space requirement for a centre is 1, 000 square feet. Royalty Fees vary depending on the country of operation, this will be discussed by the franchisor.
- Franchisee Fee
- Leasehold Improvement
- Furniture & Equipment
- Professional Fee
- Design Fee
- Grand Opening Marketing
- Follow-up Marketing
- Training Expense
- Capital Reserve
- Rental deposits
Qualifications of Potential Franchisees
- Has teaching experience in formal or informal
- Has solid business background
- Someone who has the passion to work with young children
- Must possess great math and reading skills
- Must be holding a 4 year college degree
How to Apply for an Eye Level Franchise
- Completion of the application form to be found on the website, this is to be reviewed by the Franchise Development Department. An initial phone interview will be conducted after the evaluation of the application before the qualified candidate is invited over for in-person interview. http://www.myeyelevel.com/Local/franchise/OnlineApplication.aspx
- Once the franchisor has determined that the candidate met the criteria they are looking for, a Franchise information Packet will be sent to the candidate for review.
- A standard background check and financial assessment will be conducted to make sure that the potential franchisee is capable of shouldering the investment.
- Training program will commence at this point, and the disclosure of the Franchise Documents and signing of the Franchise Agreement follows next.
- Grand opening of the centre!
Why Eye Level Franchise?
Eye Level is one of the leaders globally when it comes to supplemental education, its business system is proven and tested. Out of 17 countries it has branches in, more than 2 million children have benefitted from its programs. Innovative and effective teaching method in a fun and exciting learning environment are what wait for children who want to learn. What franchisees will benefit from Eye Level: Strong support, effective program and global presence. For further details of the franchise, click the link to fill up the inquiry form: http://www.eyelevelfranchise.com/
Contact the company through the Q&A form on this link: www.myeyelevel.com/Local//Customer/qna_write.aspx
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/eyeleveleducation