This retail company specializes in providing couples items among others. Me & U is an independent business venture that conceptualizes in direct selling exclusive brands to the consumers. It is a collaboration of 2 companies LBS Fortune Trading and Beloved General Merchandise. The concept is to provide couples unique gits and other items that they will look forward to during special occasions. It is seeking to be one of the top gift giving destinations in the country and be a part of every couples, families and even friends in every occasion and special events. Fulfilling the consumers’ satisfaction is the main aim of the company and provide a customize touch which keeps it apart from the other similar retail company.
Me & U treats each and every customers as its friends, and through good customer service, and warm welcome the customers receive whenever they enter the shops, are one of the factors the shop is one of the Filipino consumers’ favourite. Another thing that sets Me & U apart from the competitors are the quality of products they are offering, the team work and the passion in what they do. All of these values make them succeed in today’s stiff competition in the retail business industry.
Me & U Outlets
- Eastwood City, Quezon City
- SM Megamall Atrium
- SM Mall of Asia (Entertainment Mall)
- SM North Annex
- SM Pampanga
- Couple Jewellery (Infinity Rings/Bangles, Necklaces)
- Couple Pillowcases
- Message Mugs
- Trash Bins
- Night Lamps
- Bottle Stoppers
- Soulmate Collection (Glasses, Mugs)
- Tea Filters
- Quotable Pillow Collections
- Spoon Sets
- And more gift items
Me & U Franchise Information
Franchise Fee – Php 450,000
Inclusive of the Following
- Trade Name and Proprietary Marks Use
- Location Evaluation and Approval
- Training Program for the franchisee and staff
- Procurement Program
- Pre and grand opening assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research and Development
Total Capital Requirement – Php 2,800,000
Initial Me & U Franchise Term – 5 years
No Royalty Fee
Minimum Space Required – 50 square meters
Me & U Shop is looking for likeminded entrepreneurs who have the passion and interest in the retail industry, have strong customer service skills and driven to succeed and willing to continue the company’s legacy; to share the good business opportunity with through franchising. To request of a franchise kit, fill up the confidential questionnaire from this link: http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/meandu/franchise.php
Steps on How to Own the Franchise
- Submit a letter of intent together with the confidential questionnaire form to the address mentioned below.
- The franchise application will be evaluated.
- The candidate will be invited over for an interview and further discussion of the franchise details.
- Me & U Franchise Disclosure Information will be presented to the successful candidate.
- Evaluation and approval of the proposed location.
- Execution of the Franchise Agreement.
- Set-up of the outlet and start of the training program for the franchisee and required employees.
- Marketing assistance and pre-opening support will be provided by the franchisor.
- The grand opening!
If you need more information regarding the Me & U Franchise, you may contact them through the following contact details:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/meandushop
Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/meandushop
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Nos.: 0916-538-6460, 0915-240-9623
Address: ME & U, Level 3 Eastwood Mall, Brgy. Bagumbayan, Q.C., Philippines
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Email: [email protected]
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…