Having their nails done is one of the favorite things women do to relax and unwind. It helps them take their mind off things and it makes them feel all refreshed afterwards. It’s safe to say that aside from shopping, going to a nail salon is next on their to do list. Practically any woman out there is a big fan of them. Nails salons have been popping up here and there to cater to the clientele’s demands. Most of them have stand alone stores and a few of them offers home service.
Having a Celebrity Nails Home Spa franchise is quite an advantage. For one, there are not a lot of salons that offer home services. Also, most of them don’t really live up to the client’s expectations. Celebrity Nails Home Spa begs to differ as they’re the number one home service medi spa in the country. Their spa specialists are all trained and experts in their own field. Their products and equipment are imported and up to date. They use their own line of products which are hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested safe. Their goal is to simply provide their customers with professional care from head to toe. They have been featured in various tv shows and blogs all over the internet. The market is set and all you need to do is to be a part of their young and dynamic team
Some of the services that they offer are:
- Spa Manicure (Manicure and Hand Spa)
- Spa Pedicure (Pedicure and Foot Spa)
- Deluxe Paraffin Manicure (Manicure and Hand Paraffin)
- Deluxe Paraffin Pedicure (Pedicure and Foot Paraffin)
- Boy’s Night Out (Pedicure, Foot Spa and a 30 minute back massage)
- Premier Night (Manicure, Pedicure and a 30 minute foot reflex)
- Hotnails (Manicure and Spa Pedicure)
- Diamond Peel with Facial Detox (Facial cleansing massage, detox and Diamond Peel)
- Hot Chic (Manicure, Pedicure and a 1 hour body massage)
- Elite (Spa Manicure and Spa Pedicure)
- Blockbuster (Hotnails and a 1 hour body massage)
- Sex and the City (Manicure, Pedicure, and a Hand and Foot paraffin)
- Red Carpet (Elite and a one hour body massage)
- Allure (Hotnails and a Diamond Peel with Facial Detox)
- Sarah Jessica Parker (Hotnails and a Hand and Foot Paraffin)
- Box Office (Elite and a Diamond Peel with Facial Detox)
- Red Velvet (Allure and a 1 hour body massage)
Aside from the services mentioned above, they also have “Spa parties”. It’s one service that pretty much sets them apart from the competition.
It’s easy to franchise a Celebrity Nails Home Spa and the best thing is, they’re open for franchising this 2014! Be a part of the team that treats costumers as celebrities and reap in the rewards!
For Celebrity Nails Home Spa Franchise inquiries, you can reach them at:
- Just send them a letter of intent at [email protected] or [email protected]
- A reply will then be given on steps to follow for interested applicants.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Celebrity-Nails-Salon-Home-Service-Spa/301953145983
Phone Nos.: (02)502-7332
Mobile No.: 0917-8120479
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…