The concept of this company is to Wash Blow and Go. No haircuts, no hair colours, simply blow drying. Based in North America, it has started in 2007. The idea is to provide quick, quality blow outs in really affordable prices. Currently, the company has more than 40 outlets to serve customers all across North America, Philippines, and Russia with plans of future expansions. In the Philippines, Blo is located at Serendrain Taguig City and Rockwell in Makati City.
Blo’s Hair Menu
- Red Carpet – a hair do must for cocktail parties or cappuccino meets up
- Executive Sweet – best do for a boardroom meeting or simply to show off who’s the boss
- Holly Would – let your feminine aura be seen with this curls and bounces best for romantic dates
- Pillow Talk – bed head, sultry and tussled, perfect messy beach waves
- Hunt Club – perfect polished look
- High Society – perfectly fixed classic bun with a modern twist
- Go Fish – high fashion braid meant to be worn to the side or down low
Aside from their signature service Wash Dry and Go, Blo also offers blo out for hair with extensions, deep conditioning, and even head massage both for men and women. Blo also offers its services to brides who want to have flawless hair do and be picture perfect on her very special day.
Joining Blo’s franchise would be an excellent decision. It does not matter if you are a first time business owner, Blo is very easy to manage and operate.
Advantages of Blo’s Franchise
- The world’s largest blow dry bar chain.
- Reputable and well renowned brand.
- Global brand with highly skilled team.
- The company is committed to provide on-going support and needed intensive training to its franchisees.
- Continually improving the tested and proven business system.
To be able to grow Blo, you must have the capability of investing $200,000-$275,000. This includes the franchise fee, building constructions and opening costs (including decors, lay out and equipment). The capital requirement will vary and is based on real estate and the size and/or number of seats of your selected Blo bar location in your chosen country.
Blo’s Franchise Details
Franchise Fee – $30,000
On-going Royalty Fee: – 6%
Total Investment – $165,000-$275,000
The most interesting fact in owning a Blo Franchise is the unique support and assistance the franchisor provides its partners, which does not stop from the grand opening of the franchised outlet. Blo makes sure that its partners experience the same success story; its franchisor is experiencing and enjoying.
If interested in owning one, fill up the form found on this link:
Interested in the Blo Franchise, contact them through their contact details below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/bloheartsphilippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…