Korean founder and owner Lee Sang Jun, Chief Executive Officer of SN Industry, started the business in South Korea way back November 2010. Its products are so irresistible which paved way to branching out to several stores in the area and is now one of the well-loved stores in the country as well as overseas. The store saw expansion in United Arab Emirates, China, Seychelles, United States of America and Philippines. The first and main store in Don Antonio, Quezon City, Philippines was built 3 years ago. Businessmen and entrepreneurs saw its potential and started to branch out in just a few months only in the following areas: Dasmariñas, Cavite, SM North Edsa, Taft Manila, BF Homes Parañaque, De La Salle University, Timog Avenue Cubao, Ateneo de Manila High School, Regalado Fairview, Banaue Avenue Quezon City, Angeles Pampanga, Clark Pampanga, and as far as Boracay Aklan South of the Philippines.
Under Ms. Kyung Mi Lee, the new representative of Kulpy Chicken in the Philippines, the company’s mission is to expand the outlets nationwide to serve more Filipino families so they can experience authentic Korean food coupled with excellent service. Kulpy Chicken Franchise is best located in universities, colleges and other areas that have high visibility and foot count for definite and constant sales. Kulpy Chicken’ Goal and Mission is to offer quality products and customer service while providing a system of high standards. The company also aims to give efficient cost controls to be able to maximize franchisee’s profitability. Also, the company aims to be one of the most successful franchises of food stores in the Philippines as well as to provide a casual Korean food service experience that is exemplary due to its uniqueness, Korean traditions, quality, value, service and excellence in every aspect of the store operation.
Kulpy Chicken Main Product: Deep Fried Chicken (debone)
The products below are available for franchisees and the company offers free delivery for purchases 20, 000 Php up.
- Pre-Cooked Chicken Balls
- Spicy sauce
- Kulpy sauce
- Teriyaki sauce
- Kulpy powder
- Salt pan
- Small paper bucket
- Medium paper bucket
- Large bucket
- Extra Large bucket
- Cool Pop set
Kulpy Chicken Franchise Information:
Food Cart Package: 388, 000 Php
What are included in the package?
- Tarpaulin And Website Advertisement
- Marketing Tool
- Service Crew Training
- Grand opening assistance
- 2 x 2 Food Cart with signage and Kulpy concept
- Automatic Operation Fryer Machine (AOF)
- 5 cubic feet Chest Freezer
- Basic Cooking Equipment (sauce bottle, mixing bowl, tray)
- Initial Stocks (powder, sauce and packaging)
- Business Manual
What is the application procedure?
- Securing of the Letter Of Intent template, list of requirements and franchise form.
- Meeting with a Kulpy Chicken Head Office Officer for details clarification.
- Submission of completed initial requirements and paying of the processing fee.
- Receipt and studying the draft of Kulpy Chicken Franchise contract and schedule of signing will be set.
- Signing of the franchise contract and full package franchise fee payment (for one time).
- Receipt of all necessary documents in franchising, and the franchising package and submission of the other left requirements (especially the legalities) for franchisor record keeping.
- Compliance with pre-opening and development period requirements.
What are the most common questions in terms of availing the franchise?
- What is the store’s operating hours? It actually depends on the franchisee’s prerogative. However at some vicinity, you must comply with their operating hours.
- What if my AOF machine got problematic or faulty during operation? The AOF machine’s warranty is 1 year. Staff will be taught of basic troubleshooting during the training, however, technician’s assistance would be recommended.
- Is multi-unit franchise available? Yes, the company is offering a 10% off for this (excluding the first outlet opened).
- Will the monitoring stops right after the franchised store’s opening? No. Regular inspections would be conducted as well as receiving sales reports and financial statements will be on-going. Because the company aims to fulfill its obligations to keep every franchisee’s business good performance and well developed for everyone’s success.
- Do you deliver outside Metro Manila? Yes, but delivery fees would be shouldered by the franchisee. Delivery within Metro Manila is free as long as minimum purchase is 20, 000 Php
- How much does a complete operational food cart costs? Excluding tax fees, 600, 000 Php approx. would be the estimated amount for you to be able to run a full operational food cart. Including food cart, package, legalities, fixtures and renovations, utilities, rental as well as compensations.
- Why is Kulpy Chicken Franchise being offered at 388, 000 Php? Since food cart franchising business is one of the most affordable in the country, small investment – fast returns. Also, it is the quickest and cheapest store type that offers delicious snacks or meals to the customers. This amount is the promotion and marketing strategy of the company to bring Kulpy Chicken in the country through its food cart system. It could be a bit pricey compared to other existing food cart franchising businesses, but the company ensures the clients with really unique products with high quality.
- What is the processing fee for? A minimum amount of 15, 000 Php is required to be settled by franchisees (applicable to Metro Manila stores). This fee covers location referral (or inspection), meetings and travel expenses, and other fees that would be incurred in the new store preparations.
- Is there a Royalty Fee? Yes. 5, 000 Php would be the continuing fee for the use of name and trademark of the company as well as advertisements expenses in forms of flyers, brochures, website and magazines. Communication expenses are also covered by this fee.
- What is the contract period? 5 years. If you wish to continue the franchise after 5 years, there will be a renewal fee.
- What is the estimated Return On Investment? It will depend on several factors. First is the outlet’s performance that is why it is highly recommended to secure a place in a populous area where there would be constant customers. If the store is highly profitable, ROI could be in less than 12 months.
- How many staff should a store employ? It will depend on how big your store will be. Normally, there are at least 2 female staff (cashier and service) and 1 male for the machine operations.
Interested applicants may inquire at the following contact details for more information about the franchise:
Email: [email protected]
Phone Nos.: (02)880-3028, (02)245-8488
Commissary Phone No.: (02)427-5028
Head Office Address: 103 Sampaguita Avenue, Mapayapa Village 1, Brgy. Pasong Tamo, Quezon City, Philippines
Contact Person: Genesis Ian J. Fernandez
Commissary Address: 16 Holy Spirit Drive, Don Antonio Heights, Quezon City, Philippines
I am a content writer who is goal-oriented and passionate in what I do. I use my hard outer shell to guard me against deception and betrayal. The moment I start, I rarely look back. I strive hard to live up to the high expectations that others expect from me.