Chickco Country Chicken started from the company Aragoza Enterprises, which was established in 2003 under a sole proprietorship. The company started out as a manufacturer and distributor of several food items under the brand name Pinoy Cocktails.
It was in August of 2006 when Chickco Country Chicken was launched. They offer their very own roasted and fried chicken products.
Since 2006, they have already multiplied their branches to more than 50 outlets around the Philippines. They had the help of Francorp to develop their franchise system and they are also a member of the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA).
Chickco Country Chicken Franchise Fee costs P100,000
Total Capital Investment for whole package is P200,000
Franchise Fee Inclusions
As a Chickco Country Chicken Franchisee, you are entitled of the following:
- use of trademark and logo
- site evaluation assistance
- management and operations training
- nationwide advertising support
- franchise operations manual
- opening supervision
- continuous support
- continuous product development and innovation
- staff uniforms
- initial inventory and supplies
Initial term is three years, renewable for another three years and then four years. Total of ten years maximum.
To apply for a franchise, you should submit the following to the Chickco Country Chicken office:
- Letter of Intent
- Filled out Franchisee Pre-qualification Form
- Resume with colored ID photo
- Site location proposal with vicinity map and description of the site
If you need more information regarding the Chickco Country Chicken Franchise, contact their office through their contact details below:
Telephone nos.: (02)828-2464, (02)994-3051, (02)994-5217
Mobile nos.: 0917-838-4887, 0917-539-2816, 0917-887-2816, 0922-859-77-05
Address: Unit 303 Nogami II Bldg., #97 Doña Soledad Ave., Betterliving, Parañaque City, Philippines