Bitzy’s Fish Fries n’ Co. Food Cart Franchise is a franchising business product of TS Fiesta Seafood Snack Corporation, a Philippine based company. This food cart mainly sells healthy snack foods.
The snack product is basically made from rice based ingredients and mixture of seafood ingredients. You can choose among these available snack flavors – fish, prawn, crab, lobster and squid. You can also choose from among these specially made sauces – cheezee dip, sweet chili mustard, sweet chili sauce, sour cream n’ onion, bar-b-q sauce, and spicy vinegar.
Beside the seafood snacks, they also offer seafood combo meals that customers may wish to avail. These are the Fish Fries n’ Chips, Fish Burger Meal, Fish Tempura Meal and the Fish Nuggets.
Food Cart Franchise Fee
The food cart franchise fee for this package is P230,000
Food Cart Franchise Inclusions
This food cart franchise includes the following items:
- no royalty fee
- no percentage on sales
- standard size food cart
- business start-up assistance
- right to use of trademark name and logo
- equipment list and specification
- initial inventory supplies
- two sets of fashionable uniforms
- training of service crew for three days
- continues operational support
- marketing, advertising and promotional assistance
- pre-opening, opening and post-opening assistance
- assistance and processing of business papers
- assistance in hiring and selection of service crew
- P500,000 worth of fire and comprehensive general liability insurance (mall package only)
Below are the contact information of TS Fiesta Seafood Snack Corporation.
Email: [email protected]
Address: By-pass road, Sta. Cruz, Sta. Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Telephone nos.: (02)216-0158, (02)365-2023, (02)361-8449
Empeño-Reyes Food Co. Ltd. (Marketing Partner) Telephone: (02)441-2651
Fax no: (02)365-2433
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…