Yasai Chikara Takoyaki, founded by Mrs. Lina Santos, started in 1995 in Victoria Mall in Davao City. they are one of the first outlets offering the Japanese healthy snack takoyaki balls in Davao.
Takoyaki balls are known to be a healthy snack, a good source of fiber, protein and carbohydrates. Considered by some as a complete and heavy meal, this is one savory healthy snack that many would truly enjoy.
With the growing demand, Yasai Chikara Takoyaki started expanding its business, putting more branches in Gaisano Mall and NCCC Mall in Davao city from 2002 to 2004. It is currently managed by Mr. Gerald Paña together with his wife Mrs. Nancy Santos Paña. They are now offering their business for franchising. Their franchising system was developed with the help of RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. They are also a member of the Filipino International Franchise Association (FIFA).
Yasai Chikara Takoyaki Franchise Fee
Yasai Chikara Takoyaki franchise package fee is P199,000.
The franchise fee includes the following:
- use of yasai chikara takoyaki trademark and logo
- customized operations manual
- detailed procurement program
- site selection and approval
- opening assistance
- continuous research and development
- 1 food cart with lighted signage and menu board
- takoyaki griller
Initial term of five (5) years.
Continuation Fee – P200 per day
Minimum required space is 4 square meters
Steps In Acquiring A Yasai Chikara Takoyaki Franchise
This are the steps in acquiring a Yasai Chikara Takoyaki franchise:
- You need to fill-up and submit the confidential questionnaire together with your letter of intent indicating preferred location to the RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. office.
- The Yasai Chikara Takoyaki management will evaluate your biodata.
- Yasai Chikara Takoyaki will do a preliminary interview and discussion of the franchise details.
- They will then proceed to the site approval.
- If location gets approved, the signing of the franchise agreement and payment of the franchise fee will be next.
- Set-up of the outlet will commence.
- Staff training also begins.
- Opening Assistance.
- Outlet grand opening.
To get more information regarding this franchise, you may contact the company through their details below:
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines