Buildings are everywhere. They symbolize a lot of things and one of them is dominance. It shows how they tower over everything. It shows how sturdy their institutions are. It shows how well they’re doing in the market. You don’t know when a calamity will strike and it’s important that a building’s component must be of quality material. Employing right people for the job is also a must. However, there are a lot of factors that are needed to be taken into consideration.
Consolidated Building Maintenance, Inc. (CBM) started operations as a service contractor. The year was February 1967. They started quite small, so to speak. Their services used to just be Building Maintenance and Housekeeping. It was just the first of many impressive accomplishments that they would have had. Makati Medical Center grew up at the same time with CBM as it was one of CBM’s first clients. Also included in the list are the following: Progressive Development Corporation (but it is now known as Araneta Group of Companies), Philippine Heart Center, US Embassy and Ali Mall, just to name a few. The industries they serve include banks, hospitals, schools, a car manufacturer, more than 20 condominiums, and an embassy, to cite some.
Consolidated Building Maintenance has entered franchising to meet the numerous demands of its clients. They always strive to improve the capabilities and resources that are within the American Institute of Maintenance and Building Service Contractors International standards. They are members of several organizations. They are the following:
- British Institute Of Cleaning Science (BICS)
- Employer’s Confederation Of The Philippines(ECOP)
- Philippine Franchise Association(PFA)
- Philippine Chamber Of Commerce And Industry(PCCI)
- AIM Cleaning Management Institute (AIM-NYUSA)
- Building Service Contractor’s Association International (BSCAI)
- Mandaluyong Chamber Of Commerce And Industry(MCCI)
- Building Owners And Managers Association Of The Philippines (BOMAP)
They are always up to date when it comes to modern technologies and techniques, never left behind! Their track record speaks for themselves; they have prestigious international partners to back that up. Managing a Consolidated Building Maintenance franchise is quite convenient as they have certain advantages over other companies. And they are:
- SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig and ECC contributions and other mandated worker benefits are paid on time.
2. Salaries of all employees are all through ATM.
3. CBM maintains excellent relationship with its employees and with the Department of Labor.
4. CBM does not demand any fee regarding hiring or registrations.
5. Standard after-sales account servicing to support client operations.
6. CBM Inc sees to it that all Project Employees have health insurance (both HMO and Accident Insurance) for them to avail of in case of emergencies.
7. Sourcing, recruitment and deployment system is base on a 24/7 management system.
8. All clients have standard management and monitoring system that is implemented and strictly followed by CBM employees.
9. Standard visit schedule is strictly implemented per client with the objective of answering all concern within 24 hours.
If you are interested in managing a Consolidated Building Maintenance franchise, you can reach them at either of the below details.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Consolidated-Building-Maintenance-Inc/208090562667128
Email: [email protected]
Phone Nos.: (02)533-3425, (02)533-3494, (02)533-2117
Fax No.: (02)533-1954
Address: G/F Jovan Condominium, 600 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…