The owners of this restaurant are hard working couple Bebot and Emma Sasil, who started this on their own and with just one staff to help them out. They opened it in 1999 in Lanao Del Norte, but the trade name they were using then was Emma’s Chicken Joy. With very few dishes to offer in their menu, from a small stall located in the locality. A couple of years later, the first trade name was then changed to its current name Emma’s Chicken House. The concept of the new name is to provide the customers high quality food and good service. Which they achieved and they are now reaping what they sow. Emma’s Chicken House now has 10 branches that operate in Mindanao area. They are now employing about a hundred of staff and contributing to the economics of Lanao Del Norte by providing job opportunities and again, quality food and good customer service that made Emma’s Chicken House well renowned and loved. Their mission is to continue serving to customers, local and visitors alike. Only the best quality of ingredients, best tasting food and good customer service are what they strive to do, to provide total customer satisfaction. Nowadays, Emma’s Chicken House offers a wide array of dishes in their menu. From breakfast to dinner, down to desserts, there are heaps of selections that customers can choose from!
Emma’s Chicken House Menu
- Bihon & Canton Guisado
- Beef Batchoy
- Fish Tinola
- Lumpiang Shanghai
- Emma’s Chicken
- Halo Halo and a whole lot more
Emma’s Chicken House has decided to expand its horizon through the power of franchising. They are looking for hardworking and motivated entrepreneurs who can be hands on in handling the business to ensure a good ROI in a few years.
Emma’s Chicken House Franchise Details
- Php 250,000 Franchise Fee for the Restaurant
- Php 150,000 Franchise Fee for the Kiosk
With the inclusion of the following:
- Use of the proprietary marks and trade name
- Approval of the site
- Training program for the franchisee and selected staff
- Procurement program
- Outlet opening assistance
- Manual of operations
- Development and research
Initial Emma’s Chicken House Franchise is 5 years and Royalty fee is 3% out of gross sales.
- Php 975,000 for the restaurant
- Php 675,000 for the kiosk
Minimum space requirement:
- 30 square meters for the kiosk
- 50 square meters for the restaurant
How to apply for Emma’s Chicken House Franchise?
- Fill out the questionnaire and send it together with the letter of intent and desired location.
- Interview will be conducted and franchise details will be further discussed.
- Application will be evaluated.
- The Franchise Disclosure information will be presented to the successful applicant.
- Location will be evaluated and approved.
- Signing of the Franchise Agreement and paying of the franchise fee follow.
- The outlet will be set up.
- Training will commence.
- A representative will be provided to assist in the outlet opening.
- Launch of the new franchise outlet!
If you’re interested in the Emma’s Chicken House Franchise, you may contact them through the following:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Nos.: 0917-308-8542, 0917-308-8560
Address: Emma’s Chicken House, National Highway Poblacion, Kapatagan, Lanao Del Norte, Philippines
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Email: [email protected]
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…