Cynetzone Gaming did not actually start out as a gaming center. In October of 2006, it opened as an internet cafe and was named Cynetzone Internet Cafe (CZIC). The store was located in SM City San Lazaro in Manila. Business was doing fine but the owners felt that it needed to add more features into their list of services. They then decided to add gaming consoles along with their current set of personal computers. In April 2007, they’ve set up 2 tables with 2 units of Playstation 3 and 2 units of Playstation 2. More of their clients come to their shop for those gaming consoles rather than to use the internet or the computers. This made them decide to expand their business and concentrate on open-counter type of gaming stations.
Their first gaming center, which they already named as Cynetzone Gaming, opened in SM Fairview in August 2009. It had 32 units of gaming consoles which comprises of a couple of PS3 and XBOX 360. Complete with comfortable couches to seat on, headsets, home theater sound system, 32 and 40 inches LED 3D TVs, LAN-party gaming and online gaming, guitar gaming accessories, and gaming steering wheels, It truly became a complete gaming arena.
Because of the success of their business, they decided to expand their business further by offering a franchising package. In September of 2011, with the help of franchise consultant and developer Francorp, the Cynetzone Gaming Franchise system was realized. It is open to all interested individuals who want to own their very own gaming business.
Cynetzon Gaming Franchise package ranges from P3,600,000 for 32 gaming consoles to P3,900,000 for 36 gaming consoles. This is inclusive of the Franchise Fee of P250,000.
Additional payments to outside parties may range from P450,000 to P540,000.
Recommended site locations are in malls or in high foot traffic commercial areas with a space of at least 50 square meters or 70 square meters in area.
- Use of their trademark, name and logo
- Franchise Operations Manual
- Comprehensive and Continuing Training
- Start-up and Pre-opening business guidance
- Assistance on site selection and evaluation
- Architectural design and construction
- Marketing, Promotions and Advertising Support
- Refreshers on new products and services
- Ongoing guidance in all aspects of the business
- Playstation 3 consoles
- Xbox 360 consoles
- Xbox 360 console with Kinect Sensor
- PS3 Move and Motion Controller
- 23 inch Samsung LCD Full HD TVs
- 37 inch LG LCD Full HD TVs
- 40 inch Samsung 3D LED TV
- Logitech 5.1 Home Theater Surround Sound System
- Logitech mini speakers
- Custom made stainless steel tables and sofas
- Extra Gadgets: Logitech G27 Steering wheel and guitars
- 100+ most popular PS3 and Xbox 360 games
- Full branch construction with heavy duty raised flooring
- Graphical wall fence
- Acrylic Glass with sticker logo
- Counter with signage
- CCTV Cameras
- Custom made billing tracking software
- 1 set of PC for server and printer
Interested with the Cynetzone Gaming Franchise? Contact them now through the following contact details:
Website: www.cynetzonegaming.com, www.franchiseinthephilippines.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/cynetzonegaming.cubao
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.: (02)357-6635
Mobile No.: 0905-266-3520
Address: SM CIty Fairview Annex 2, SM Store Cubao, Araneta, Quezon City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…