A very unique store (online and physical) catering to sabungeros (cockfighting aficionados). The Cockhouse is the first of its kind in the Philippines, it provides sabong novelty products that are crafted locally. A one-stop shop online that offers unique sabong poultry supplies and novelty items, shopping conveniently for 24/7, its online platform is user friendly and the store only provides value for your money. Perfect gifts for those who are into cockfighting local and even overseas. This business was first established by friends, who share the same passion for cockfighting. The Cockhouse caters to the untapped market of 8-10 Million approx. cockfighting aficionados in the country. Currently, it has 8 outlets ever since it started. The business is a good opportunity especially cockfighting is legal in the Philippines; the future presents a strong customer demands.
Since the company started, its only way is to rise to the top; it started retailing DVD of cockfighting magazines locally in 2005. It expanded its DVD titles and penetrated the leading video and audio stores in the country as well as National Bookstore. It only became the top supplier of the leading online cockfighting store. Eventually, it added novelty items such as caps, mugs, and cockfighting books in the list of its product lines.
The company’s vision is to keep providing the best and high quality cockfighting product locally and globally and become the country’s one of the top companies.
The Cockhouse Products
- Accessories (Baena, Takira, Button Pin-Assassin, Cock Shoes, Key Chains, Feeding Cups, Patches, Plastic Pots, Rubber Ties, Shot Glasses, Tari Cases, Toe Puncher, Wing Band, Wing Band Applicator, Wax etc.)
- Local and Imported Apparels
- CDs and DVDs
- Medicines (Vitamins and Anti-Bacterial)
- Print and Literature (Books and Magazines)
The Cockhouse Franchise Package
- Franchise Fee – Php 500,000 + VAT
- Agreement Term – 5 years
- Total Investment – Php 1,200,000 to Php 1,800,000
- Construction/Renovation Cost – Php 240,000 (Php 20,000/ square meters)
- POS Retail/Management System – Php 50,000
- Initial Inventory Cost – Php 350,000
- Minimum Space Requirement – 12 – 15 square meters
- Ideal Locations – Commercial centres, near buying stations and leading malls.
- Marketing Opening Assistance – banners, flyers, opening promos, giveaways, food and beverages.
- Proposed location approval and selection.
- Training program for initial staff
- Onsite consultation/inspection
The Cockhouse Franchise Turnkey Details
- Company Name use
- Systems of the business operation
- Construction, Signage use and Mobilization Set-up
- Marketing Support
- Technical and Operational Support
- Monthly Service Fee
- Contract Duration
Steps in Owning the Franchise
- Submission of letter of intent, with resume and 2×2 pictures, location map and pictures of the desired site, details of the space lease or rent.
- Fax or mail the documents to the details at the end of the article.
- If the franchisee applicant meets the preliminary requirement of the franchisor, they will be invited over for a meeting. The following will be handed over if suitable:
- The Cockhouse Franchise application form
- Market study
- Franchise suitability test
After filling out of the form, the applicant must conduct rigid market study, and send them back to the franchisor for review and evaluation.
- The applicant will be met by the franchisor team for assessment.
- Interview will be set up after evaluation of the forms submitted.
- Ocular inspection of the proposed site is next.
- Upon approval of the location, another meeting will be set up for the signing of the MOA and payment of the 30% Franchise fee.
- The franchise agreement will then be discussed to the franchisee by the Franchise Director.
- Agreement signing, full payment of the remaining fee.
- Franchise awarding.
- Grand Opening of the outlet!
If you you’re interested in getting the Cockhouse Franchise, contact them below:
Facebook Page: tl-ph.facebook.com/pages/The-Cockhouse-Corporation/111164092250941
Phone Nos.: (02)912-4010
Address: The Cockhouse Corporation, # 17 Diego Silang St., Project 4, Quezon City, Philippines